Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Epic Stickman 50K Giveaway Rifle Build

I was super lucky to receive the top prize in the recent Stickman 50K giveaway: an Aero Precision COP upper receiver, laser engraved with Stickman's logo. I've decided to do an epic build based on this upper, using top-shelf components with no holds barred.

I thought it would be super cool to have a matching lower, so I contacted Aero Precision to find out if they would engrave Stickman's logo on one of their STS (Short Throw Selector) lower receivers. They were happy to work with me and once Stick gave his consent, it only took a few days to get it out to me.

I'd like to thank Stickman for putting on the Giveaway, the entire WEVO team for hosting a great forum, Aero Precision for providing their excellent product to the giveaway, and Defense Marketing Group for making all of this possible.

As an homage to Stickman, I'm going to use this opportunity to hone my photography as well. Hopefully things will look better by the end of the thread than they did at the beginning

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dave,

I'm very happy that someone won who appreciates it. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how things go for you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh damn!! My favorite kind of thread! Any clues on what kind of components you are considering? Budget? Will keep an eye on this one for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Dave,

I'm very happy that someone won who appreciates it. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how things go for you!
    Yes Dave, that's just fantastic. Only thing I've ever won was a couple of bucks on a scratch off lottery ticket

Don't make us wait until your done to see what you've got planned for it, post up some periodic pics, as a matter of fact, all the lucky jokers that won something, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you posted your new cool prize/toy on your favorite weapon.

Can't wait to see what you come up with, Dave, congrats again!

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is cool

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys. I'm really excited about this one.

It will be expensive, no doubt. I'll just have to save to buy the best parts, so it could take a while

I have a rough idea of the direction I'm going but I haven't fully decided yet. I have several carbines already so I may do something different, maybe SPR-style with 18" barrel. Or not. I can't make up my mind lol. First-world problems!

You can bet I'm going to shoot the shit out of it too. I won't purposely throw it in the dirt but this won't be a safe queen.

I received the upper yesterday. It's a work of art. I'll try to take some photos over the weekend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Custom "Stickman" Aero Precision Short Throw Selector (STS) lower receiver with Norgon Ambi-Catch, Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS-ST 45 degree selector and Umbrella Corporation Grip 23:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow man, that is sweet!! Really love the selector. Congrats again, MD!

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great, I can't wait to see the rest of the gun. I know how a spare no expense gun can be, so I'm looking forward to the 6 month drawn out process!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Looks great, I can't wait to see the rest of the gun. I know how a spare no expense gun can be, so I'm looking forward to the 6 month drawn out process!
    That's why the Creator invented Credit Cards, shoot now, pay through the nose later.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    That's why the Creator invented Credit Cards, shoot now, pay through the nose later.
    Hah, yeah ... it's the American Way lol

My parents taught me to pay cash for everything. I can't say I always listened to their sage advice, but the older I get the more sound it seems ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Hah, yeah ... it's the American Way lol

My parents taught me to pay cash for everything. I can't say I always listened to their sage advice, but the older I get the more sound it seems ...
    Just 3D print some money Dave...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just 3D print some money Dave...
    Haha if only!

Downloads
    Uploads