Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me explain. 2 lmt lowers, 2 moe stocks. both identically ordered to match.

2 lowers 2 moe stocks

lower a stock a = tight

lower b stock b = loose

lower a stock b = SUPER tight

lower b stock a = SUPER loose

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need your opinions. I'm putting together a Mesa Tactical stock on my 870 with there enidine buffer. How will they deal with the recoil and which would you guys recommend as a stock, MOE or CTR? I'm concerned with the increase in recoil shaking it loose. Thank You

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your only choice is between the MOE Or the CTR.. go with the CTR, based on your concerns. The MOE and CTR are essentially the same, but the CTR has a friction lock. I have both, and would use either one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDL View Post
    Let me explain. 2 lmt lowers, 2 moe stocks. both identically ordered to match.

2 lowers 2 moe stocks

lower a stock a = tight

lower b stock b = loose

lower a stock b = SUPER tight

lower b stock a = SUPER loose
    Did you check the size of your buffer tubes and the sizes of your MOE stocks--Magpul makes Commerical and MilSpec size stocks to fit Commercial and MilSpec size tubes? That could explain the loose vs. tight fitting on each one.

I have a Magpul MOE stock on a VLTOR MilSpec 5-pos tube on my S&W M&P15ORC --snug as a bug.

From Midway: Buffer tubes come either as Mil-Spec or Commercial diameter. The Mil-Spec buffer tube is 1.148" in diameter while the Commercial buffer tube is 1.168" in diameter. The standard is Mil-Spec.

Magpul furniture, DD Piston Omega 7 Rail, Ares Piston (Bushmaster retro-fit), Gear Sector Sling/Mount, Aimpoint Comp ML3, ADM Cantilever, Bobro Grip, Badger TacLatch, Wilson Oversize Bolt Release, Norgon Ambi-mag Release, ---need Magpul MBUS in foliage green.....bad.
    Last edited by federalist22; 27 April 2009 at 16:45.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ryo,
    What other options do you have. I have a sopmod on my AR. Love it, but it's a little pricey for the 870. I want some sort of pad, thin as it may be, other than just an M4. I'm all ears.
    Thanks