Downloads
    Uploads

Who Gives The Best Classes For The Money

So, who do you think does the best job for the money of putting on advanced firearms instrucional courses (e.g. Advanced Carbine etc.)?

I am in the process of getting a LEO Advanced Carbine class "Tailored to Active Shooter Response" put on next Spring at our Academy Range (San Bernardino Co Sheriff). It will be an intense 3 day class with approximately 2000/800 carbine/pistol round count, plus the $500 course fee. We have already initiated the process with a specific group/company, but being this will be our first time doing this I am also interested in any experiences you all have had.

I won't influnce this discussion, at this time, by saying just which "group" we are going with. Once the dates are solidified I will post the course details here if there are any open spots left.

Responses based on experience only please, as I for one don't trust what some internet blog might say.
    Last edited by CAPT KIRK; 10 August 2008 at 19:37.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on interaction I have had, I would look at Magpuls new training division. That sounds like a heavy round count for an active shooter class, at least if there isn't a solid groundwork already laid out.