Downloads
    Uploads

UPLula magazine loader

After shooting about 1000 rounds in two day at a pistol class last year, I decided that my thumb needed a rest. My wife, who for some reason seems to support my hobbies, got me an UPLula Universal Pistol Magazine Loader. This loader is designed to work on all pistol mags for 9mm up to .45ACP, both single and double stack.

The UpLula also locks in it's closed posistion for compact storage.

Operation is simple. Insert a magazine into the UPLula from the bottom.

Squeeze the loader and press down. This causes the steel finger in the loader to engage the magazine follower and push it down.

Drop in a round and release.

Repeat until magazine if full.

The base of the magazine will need to be supported. I found placing the base of the magazine on my torso worked well. I haven't timed how long it took to load a 15 round Glock magazine but I would bet it was less than 30 seconds.

Great little loader that will save your thumbs, works on a huge range of different magazines and will take up little space in your range bag.

target435 Guest
    I agree, works with my 9mm Sig and XD mags

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love this loader. I had thought about getting one by HKS even though they're pretty much limited towards just one magazine type. However this like the MAGLULA is great. Although with mine the spring seems to be a little 'sticky' as it doesn't release as fast or clean as demoed on MM's site (http://www.militarymorons.com/) or Butler Creeks'. Still, it saves my thumbs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good review. Glad to see they decided to help out the HK shooters.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got one the other day. Works great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been using this for a while. Good device.