I recently acquired a Raptor Charging handle here's my review. I'm running this on a LMT MRP CQB

First and foremost let's start this off by saying kudos to Rainier Arms for producing such an effective, sleek and SEXY charging handle. I love this thing.

1. When charging my weapon with either hand. I noticed the charge is smooth and uninterrupted. Various amounts of pressure was put on both sides as well and to say the least there is no undue movement or binding. Smooth charge is the best way to explain it.

2. With bare hands or gloves this thing is just a pull away and easy to grab. Wet, mud grime etc has not caused any issues

3. Made in AMERICA!!!

4. The design of this Raptor makes it easy to use with the thumb and finger method or with ones edge of Palm

5. The oversized roll pins are also a nice feature considering they are much larger than others on the market. Meaning less chance of failure.

6. The price is perfect at just about 80 bucks you can't go wrong with this. It makes a day of shooting much more enjoyable!

I can say I'm done with BCM charging handles and others I have used in the past. Rainier Arms superior manufacturing is proven right here in such a small part.