Downloads
    Uploads

SHOT Show 2014 - Luminox

New for 2014, Luminox Watches has introduced the ANU (Approved for Navy Use) watch. The ANU features a 45mm sapphire crystal face that will not scratch as easily surrounded by a steel housing, the option of a nylon or rubber strap, and has an 8 year battery life. The ANU retails for $695.00 and will be available in March 2014. For more information visit, luminox.com.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    New for 2014, Luminox Watches has introduced the ANU (Approved for Navy Use) watch.
    Does anyone know what this actually means? I have many restrictions on what can and can't be used on the job, but no one gives a crap about my watch, be it my trusty G-Shock or my Omega X-33.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The story that I got was that the SEALs did not want their name used on the watches any more and it was replaced with ANU.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    The story that I got was that the SEALs did not want their name used on the watches any more and it was replaced with ANU.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
    I don't doubt it.

I'm reminded how when I went through SERE and was told about how to hide from tracking dogs. I need to sell the bags of puppy poop from my wife's dog and label them "Approved Navy SEAL dog camoflage." I'll make millions because I've included the SEAL name.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any shots of that Luminox/Surefire collaboration watch? That thing looks pretty bad ass from that Surefire video.