Page 8 of 143 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Wanting to try one of those out on the next build. Been using a hybrid lever and like it.
    I've tried the regular one, the short regular one, the short thin one, and this one... to me this one is best. The shape doesn't poke me in the hand but rather curves around making the grip a lot more comfortable. It is also thick enough at the top to where you can easily get better leverage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm! May have to try that one. I didn't like the short. Currently have the thin regular one and like it.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Hmm! May have to try that one. I didn't like the short. Currently have the thin regular one and like it.
    The scalloped one is highly recommended by me. On my strong side I run the regular long one. It provides the best leverage to get the job done and it's not in the way or touching my hand. On the weak side this version very much accommodates your hand a lot better. From the minute I put it on I was like 'this is it'. Not only is it comfortable to handle it's actually more functional. As I said above the thin one is fine but this scalloped one is the best of all worlds if you ask me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I've tried the regular one, the short regular one, the short thin one, and this one... to me this one is best. The shape doesn't poke me in the hand but rather curves around making the grip a lot more comfortable. It is also thick enough at the top to where you can easily get better leverage.
    What'd you think about the short regular?

I'm thinking about doing regular (strong side) and then short regular (weak side).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like a short on the strong side and a hybrid on the weak. Using the a short lever makes throw feel shorter in my opinion.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    What'd you think about the short regular?

I'm thinking about doing regular (strong side) and then short regular (weak side).
    In all actuality it worked ok but here's the mini review. The short regular one is too thick at it's base nearest the grip. When in firing position the corner of it poked my hand way too much for my liking. It was very distracting. On the upside to it it provided excellent leverage for a quick flick to go from safe to fire. In this regard it's only bested (at least by some) by the regular long lever. The short thin did an ok job of being out of the way and it functioned fine as one would expect, but it did require a bit more work so to speak since it was thin from top to bottom. There wasn't anything really to get a grip on for the flip. But of course don't let me exaggerate that but it was a little more fiddly on the weak side.

The scalloped one for the weak hand by far works the best. At the top it's the same thickness as the regular levers but its very ergonomic. Even in fire position there is zero poking of the hand (even less than the short thin) and it doesn't ride under your hand either. While accomplishing that goal it STILL gives you a much more substantial area to push on or flick or whatever you do to operate the safety lever. On all counts of functionality and comfort the scalloped wins in every category.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 9 December 2014 at 20:35.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I like a short on the strong side and a hybrid on the weak. Using the a short lever makes throw feel shorter in my opinion.
    I've never tried the hybrid but I keep on raving about the scalloped for comfort and function. If I hadn't swapped it out (Battle Arms has a swap program) it would have been interesting to see the Short Regular on the strong side and the scalloped on the weak. BUT as I say that on my strong side the regular lever is out of the way and is really nice so I have absolutely zero complaints on it.

As for the throw, with a short lever it does feel shorter vs a regular length.... but for me I value the comfort over that considering I don't flip the lever on my weak side that much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did realize BAD had a swap program (makes sense though) - I might just give the scalloped a try and if I don't like it, I'll just swap it and try something different then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did realize BAD had a swap program (makes sense though) - I might just give the scalloped a try and if I don't like it, I'll just swap it and try something different then.
    It's not free. $5 to swap equal value for equal value. If you 'upgrade' there is also a charge. It cost me $11 to swap for a scalloped lever since it is considered a 'premium' lever by them. Or you can just buy one for like 25 bucks on the internet.

But if you swap up to premium its 11 bucks total including everything (shipping etc). If you had a regular lever and wanted to swap it for something else that wasn't premium then it's $5. Also your lever has to be in new condition to be considered for a swap. Otherwise just buy one flat out of whatever you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    It's not free. $5 to swap equal value for equal value. If you 'upgrade' there is also a charge. It cost me $11 to swap for a scalloped lever since it is considered a 'premium' lever by them. Or you can just buy one for like 25 bucks on the internet.

But if you swap up to premium its 11 bucks total including everything (shipping etc). If you had a regular lever and wanted to swap it for something else that wasn't premium then it's $5. Also your lever has to be in new condition to be considered for a swap. Otherwise just buy one flat out of whatever you want.
    Meh. Actually just took a look, I wont be able to get the scalloped level anyways, since it's not offered for the FDE version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Meh. Actually just took a look, I wont be able to get the scalloped level anyways, since it's not offered for the FDE version.
    Contact Battle Arms their customer service is awesome. I sent an email to them and wound up getting a call from a lady who walked me through everything. Good company they are.

And they are releasing a ton of new stuff (of which the scalloped lever is relatively new) so who knows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their customer service is the absolutely the best I've seen. Had question about a product I'd bought and emailed them. They responded 5 minutes later, answered the question and asked me if I wanted a set of EPS pins. I got a package 2 days later that had the pins plus stickers and patches.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was bored and played around with a pic i took a while ago..Umbrella BCG on top of their box.

[IMG][/IMG]

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is sweet mustang.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need one of those UCWRG BCG.
    flickr
    facebook