Downloads
    Uploads

ODIN Works Kmod and Kpod Review

While cruising around the internet recently I stumbled upon the site of a place called ODIN works. After checking out their site a bit it was obvious they made things that were right up my alley…AR parts. They don’t appear to be a huge company and do all their own machining in house in their Idaho shop. They offered a few barrels, gas blocks, and what caught my attention: some keymod forends.

You can find the write up here: http://almosttactical.com/odin-works...i-pod-adapter/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Devin,

Your pics are getting better... but then again that's my amateur opinion :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you sir, I am really working at it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for digging up an old thread. I just recently purchased one of these rails. I opt'd for the 15.5" Kmod. Overall I am happy with the first impression. Only 2 things I would complain about if I was really hung up on cosmetics. First was I had multiple small blemishes in the anodizing finish all over the rail, second was my rail had tooling marks still visible on the anti rotation tabs. The first really isn't an issues since this rail is getting a new cerakote job. The second isn't a big deal to me as it doesn't affect function of the component. This rail is long and light... Just thought I would share my experience
    Just a regular guy.