Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P Mods

Downloads
    Uploads
    So any updates after shooting some more rounds down range with this mustang?

Picking up my M&P9 next week. Is anyone out there running a plain jane/non-upgraded M&P9?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

Picking up my M&P9 next week. Is anyone out there running a plain jane/non-upgraded M&P9?
    I am running a plain jane M&P9 with no upgrades. I have gotten pretty quick from draw to first shot on the time in the sub 1 sec ranges. And my first shot is always my most accurate shot. From 7 yards away usually inside of 4" of center target. This is being drawn from an OWB kydex holster under a shirt/windbreaker.

Quickest time from buzzer on 5 shot with all shots inside a 5" center was 3.49 sec. Same setup OWB holster as concealed carry with shirt/windbreaker covering.

I would say my trigger feels spongey if anything. I am contemplating a trigger upgrade but I think the first thing I am going to do is move to some 10-8 sights and I should be able to pick them up a lot quicker than the stock sights.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My factory trigger sucked. Felt like it went through a sandbox. I have the apex kit, RAM and glock style trigger. Made a world of difference in over travel and reset. All I want for it now is the 10-8 mag well and base pads. Maybe a trip for the slide to ATEi for top serrations in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads

It is a whole different gun. Everything i did worked perfect.

Must say that after this then the Apex AEK poly trigger next, it is so much better and is a blast to shoot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wasn't a fan when I first handle a M&P 9 in a shop, didn't like the trigger and was used to a Glock. Then got to try one out and suprised how well I did with it. Would like to try one with the Apex upgrades.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't looked into it yet, but how easy are the APEX triggers to install?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't looked into it yet, but how easy are the APEX triggers to install?
    Really easy to work on platform.

Couple pins and pull out/up the trigger bar and assembly and then tap out 2 tiny pins in the trigger and put the new trigger in , with punching those 2 pins in. The apex kit is well worth it, and easy to install also, only part to watch for is drifting off the rear sights to get to the plunger and spring, but its no biggie if you use the right tools..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to read about the APEX poly trigger. Been thinking about adding one to my full size.

I've got ATEi's trigger job in my full size and he's got my Shield right now.
    My 9, 9c and Shield all have serrations. Compact AMD Shield are NiB'd.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm picking up my M&P9 tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be posting questions and pictures.

Already want another to keep "stock" for comparison.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the M&P 9 cause how fast it settles down.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up my M&P9 today, can't wait to put some rounds down range with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up my M&P9 today, can't wait to put some rounds down range with it.

Well ya didn't tell us you were getting one of the badass 10-8 ones. Looking good. I need their sights and mag well/base pads and I'm happy with mine. Really would like a RMR, but once that's done it's irreversible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Well ya didn't tell us you were getting one of the badass 10-8 ones. Looking good. I need their sights and mag well/base pads and I'm happy with mine. Really would like a RMR, but once that's done it's irreversible.
    Did I neglect to mention that part?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I neglect to mention that part?
    Question, I've never really looked into these limited edition 10-8 guns besides you and B3's photos. Would you happen to know offhand what size sights they fit these with?

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW I'm really starting not to like you.
    flickr
    facebook