Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    .....Your out..... cause you win a RA raffle..and nice prize at that.... while wearing an AK shirt..

Hope your who i think it is..lol..
    Lmao.
    You mean this handsome guy.

Yeah, but it was a AK as in Alaska shirt that had 2 AKs on it, plus since then I've bought all the parts to build another AR that pretty much is a RUC, except it currently has a Magpul mid length handgaurd instead of a rail, BCM gunfighter CH plus I used a Vltor slick side upper for my wife's build. Plus other stocks mags and various stuff from them.
    Kinda funny, I didn't know about them before that day, heard they had a grand opening that day through SGN and was killing a few hours while my daughter was at cheer practice, so to entertain myself I stopped by and looked at all the cool stuff. Stayed for the drawings and realized they'd draw like a dozen numbers to give away a few items cause people got a number and left and they threw away the tickets, so I picked up my kid and wife asked if I wanted to go back for the final drawing and I was like sure, she had a ticket too and we weren't called and they threw away a bunch of tickets from people that left. Nothing going on so we went back and I won.
    Best day ever, lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Gents, we are down to about a day and a half, tomorrow around 1700 hours I'll start drawing names and getting rid of some of this cool stuff!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well Gents, we are down to about a day and a half, tomorrow around 1700 hours I'll start drawing names and getting rid of some of this cool stuff!

Kinda feels like Christmas Eve

Sent from my Nokia Lumia Icon using Tapatalk
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Exciting.

Thanks for the chance at some awesomeness.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm guilty of having a low post count. Just joined in March after completing my first rifle so I'm pretty new to the platform. I have since done another so I'm up to two now. Frankly I like some others don't feel that I have much to contribute but I do read a bunch and visit regularly. I generally like this forum and do find it informative with what I consider more useful information than some others. Typically it's more positive with less pointless clutter.

I'm cool with being tagged as a drain on the system I guess, although I kind of thought I was being the opposite by refraining from random responses. This is partly from my newness to the platform, and partly the flat out IT introvert that I am. In any case I didn't have any knowledge of any giveaway but I'm pretty stoked and grateful for the opportunity. But don't worry guys, I never win a damn thing and I'm not expecting that to change. It's usually more fun dream about the prize than it is to find I didn't win it because as I mentioned, my record sucks.

Anyway, just wanted to mention my perspective after noticing the increase in views of my profile.. For what it's worth. I do pledge to be less introverted and try to become a contributing member as I do kind of like it here. And to all that provide the info I have enjoyed thus for I thank you for your effort and contributions. I have found it immensely useful.

This concludes my first post that wasn't to get free stuff:)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Peckerinak View Post
    Lmao.
    You mean this handsome guy.
    Yeah, but it was a AK as in Alaska shirt that had 2 AKs on it, plus since then I've bought all the parts to build another AR that pretty much is a RUC, except it currently has a Magpul mid length handgaurd instead of a rail, BCM gunfighter CH plus I used a Vltor slick side upper for my wife's build. Plus other stocks mags and various stuff from them.
    Kinda funny, I didn't know about them before that day, heard they had a grand opening that day through SGN and was killing a few hours while my daughter was at cheer practice, so to entertain myself I stopped by and looked at all the cool stuff. Stayed for the drawings and realized they'd draw like a dozen numbers to give away a few items cause people got a number and left and they threw away the tickets, so I picked up my kid and wife asked if I wanted to go back for the final drawing and I was like sure, she had a ticket too and we weren't called and they threw away a bunch of tickets from people that left. Nothing going on so we went back and I won.
    Best day ever, lol.
    haha..i knew it was you......Thats funny..

When are you going to list all the goodies that are up for the giveaway...Why...cause i want to know...lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Kinda crazy here we are 2 moths later after the 50k giveaway and now the wevo facebook page is sitting on just over 90,000 likes ..in under 2 months...WOW....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Kinda crazy here we are 2 moths later after the 50k giveaway and now the wevo facebook page is sitting on just over 90,000 likes ..in under 2 months...WOW....
    I don't really know how it happened as usually when you start getting a ton of likes, they're usually fake. However, this time we got a ton more "interaction" as well, so at least some of those new likes were "real"

Most of the time when FB lets gun pages load up on "likes" I'm convinced they load them up with fake likes so their "reach" is actually smaller because less of their real fans are actually getting the posts as these fake likes are getting them in their news feed instead. With no interaction, the post isn't sent to more fans and so on.

Crazy I know... it took off during the giveaway. Guess we just need to keep giving away stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like your last sentence...100k giveaway....lol...........

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mustangfreak we're gonna have to find someone else to run a giveaway to get you some love.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Mustangfreak we're gonna have to find someone else to run a giveaway to get you some love.
    Hahahaha...

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's also crazy is now we have nearly 10,000 members, I remember when it was under 3,000....
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    What's also crazy is now we have nearly 10,000 members, I remember when it was under 3,000....
    I remember when you clicked new posts, you would see maybe 2. Glad we have some regulars that keep this place on its toes, like FT and GOST....

The Facebook page is still getting 500+ Likes per day, so we're not going to have a 100K Giveaway as that would literally be next month. We try not to hit up our sponsors too often, so we try to do the giveaway thing once a year. Besides, it's kind a pain in the ass to put these together and then administer them.

However, Stickman is going to hit 80K soon, and plans to have a giveaway at 100K so I'll put that together probably towards the fall / end of the year. He plans to giveaway one of his personally used uppers in that one. That giveaway will also be hosted on WEVO so stay tuned for that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember when you clicked new posts, you would see maybe 2. Glad we have some regulars that keep this place on its toes, like FT and GOST....

The Facebook page is still getting 500+ Likes per day, so we're not going to have a 100K Giveaway as that would literally be next month. We try not to hit up our sponsors too often, so we try to do the giveaway thing once a year. Besides, it's kind a pain in the ass to put these together and then administer them.

However, Stickman is going to hit 80K soon, and plans to have a giveaway at 100K so I'll put that together probably towards the fall / end of the year. He plans to giveaway one of his personally used uppers in that one. That giveaway will also be hosted on WEVO so stay tuned for that.
    Cool giveaway and ideas...I also remember when i fist joined there would be like UW says, 5 new posts for the day..lol