Downloads
    Uploads

212 Tactical Designs – Modular Mastery

Chris Tran's video on the 212 Tactical Designs and the Tactical Belt Clip System.

Checkout Arms Collective for the full review.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great Video UW,
    Although it fit's WEVO's mission statement perfectly, it gives us civilians a LOT to think about also, as far as weapon retention while on the wrong side of a fight. A LEO could go through something like this several times a year, dealing with people with nothing to lose, and if I were an LEO, I'd put great thought into training constantly and just as importantly, my gear. A civilian might not expect something like this to happen, but it easily could. This is a great example of what you don't know might hurt you. Again, this is a perfect fit for the WEVO's mission statement, including civilians, not just for the product testing, but to remind us all how easy it is to get in a world of hurt, real fast, and to get us to think about our own gear and personal strengths or weakness's and tactics.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 23 March 2014 at 12:52.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Great Video UW,
    Although it fit's WEVO's mission statement perfectly, it gives us civilians a LOT to think about also, as far as weapon retention while on the wrong side of a fight. A LEO could go through something like this several times a year, dealing with people with nothing to lose, and if I were an LEO, I'd put great thought into training constantly and just as importantly, my gear. A civilian might not expect something like this to happen, but it easily could. This is a great example of what you don't know might hurt you. Again, this is a perfect fit for the WEVO's mission statement, including civilians, not just for the product testing, but to remind us all how easy it is to get in a world of hurt, real fast, and to get us to think about our own gear and personal strengths or weakness's and tactics.

FT
    I agree, it was a pretty good video, and goes to show you how important retention is. I hope to get my hands on one of these in the near future.