Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1391

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Keep us updated when SS is running these again. I wrote them and they said Monday that efile was down for now.
    Will do. To be clear, the ATF eFile is up and running, but SS's interface/integration to it isn't up to snuff for the ATF. Unless prints are a problem, I'd just go strait to the ATF e-File system, as horrible as it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I got a call from SS yesterday. I had submitted an online Form 1 with them on 9/29, it took them a while to integrate with the ATF e-File system and they submitted on 11/19, but now the ATF is telling them that Transferree has to certify directly to the ATF so it will take a few weeks for SS to create a new link to accomplish that.
    Thanks for the information. I wonder how that will be accomplished. Electronic signature on the BATFE eForms site? DocuSign signatures like a Form 4 from SS?

Also, do you have your SSN on file with Silencer Shop? I'm reluctant to give them my SSN (i don't provide it on 4473s either), but when i spoke with SS last week regarding the Form 1 service they told me i would need to provide it if i wanted to have my Form 1 filed with eForms. I don't know why, as it wasn't required using eForms in the past (unless that has changed and BATFE now requires applicants to provide their SSN).

If getting paper fingerprints wasn't such a pain in the ass for me and my work schedule, i'd probably just efile on my own. But since i ponied up for the unlimited single shot trust deal from SS in anticipation of filing enough forms to make it worth while, it sure would be nice to take advantage of that (and having my fingerprints already on file with SS). Hopefully they get this sorted out and are able to keep the process simple.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Thanks for the information. I wonder how that will be accomplished. Electronic signature on the BATFE eForms site? DocuSign signatures like a Form 4 from SS?

Also, do you have your SSN on file with Silencer Shop? I'm reluctant to give them my SSN (i don't provide it on 4473s either), but when i spoke with SS last week regarding the Form 1 service they told me i would need to provide it if i wanted to have my Form 1 filed with eForms. I don't know why, as it wasn't required using eForms in the past (unless that has changed and BATFE now requires applicants to provide their SSN).

If getting paper fingerprints wasn't such a pain in the ass for me and my work schedule, i'd probably just efile on my own. But since i ponied up for the unlimited single shot trust deal from SS in anticipation of filing enough forms to make it worth while, it sure would be nice to take advantage of that (and having my fingerprints already on file with SS). Hopefully they get this sorted out and are able to keep the process simple.
    I've never given my SSN on any ATF documentation or to SS. I'll let you know if they ask for it to complete my Form 1 eFile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never given my SSN on any ATF documentation or to SS. I'll let you know if they ask for it to complete my Form 1 eFile.
    Right on, thanks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    The stamp comes from the IRS; if they want it, they don't have to ask you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally submitted some EFile Form 1's.

Form 1 Trust

Rainier Arms 9mm SBR

Submitted: 12-09-18
    Credit Card Charged: 12-09-18
    Fingerprints Mailed: 12-10-18
    Pending:
    Approved:

Form 1 Trust

LMT MARS-L SBR

Submitted: 12-09-18
    Credit Card Charged: 12-09-18
    Fingerprints Mailed: 12-10-18
    Pending:
    Approved:

Also finally filled out some Form 4's on cans that have been sitting at Rainier for a couple of months.

Silencerco Saker K Threaded
    Submitted: 11/26/18
    Check Cashed: 12/06/18
    Pending:
    Approved:
    Arrived in the Mail:

B&T CZ Scorpion Suppressor
    Submitted: 11/26/18
    Check Cashed: 12/06/18
    Pending:
    Approved:
    Arrived in the Mail:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude, how do you just "forget" you have paid-for cans awaiting your attention?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Dude, how do you just "forget" you have paid-for cans awaiting your attention?
    Heh, happens all the time. Right now I have 12 Aero Lowers at Rainier, keep forgetting to do paperwork. Maybe next week.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol..

Downloads
    Uploads
    2 eFile Form 1's.... 1-29-19, email from the examiner. You forgot to sign your responsible persons form. DOH.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    2 eFile Form 1's.... 1-29-19, email from the examiner. You forgot to sign your responsible persons form. DOH.
    I guess that makes you not very responsible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Stupid question: when must you fill, sign, and upload the RPQ? Is it only when filing with a trust? Or as an individual as well?

I'm getting ready to file a few Form 1s with eForms and was playing around with the forms getting the things pre-filled for when i get my finger print cards. When in whatever section (responsible persons?) of the form it is where it asks country of birth, residency, race, etc., and the photo is uploaded, the button for uploading the RPQ was greyed out and i couldn't add my scanned document. All of the information on the RPQ is entered in eForms already, which is making me wonder if the scanned/signed form is even necessary when submitting as an individual. I haven't tried filling one as a trust yet.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stupid question: when must you fill, sign, and upload the RPQ? Is it only when filing with a trust? Or as an individual as well?

I'm getting ready to file a few Form 1s with eForms and was playing around with the forms getting the things pre-filled for when i get my finger print cards. When in whatever section (responsible persons?) of the form it is where it asks country of birth, residency, race, etc., and the photo is uploaded, the button for uploading the RPQ was greyed out and i couldn't add my scanned document. All of the information on the RPQ is entered in eForms already, which is making me wonder if the scanned/signed form is even necessary when submitting as an individual. I haven't tried filling one as a trust yet.
    the RPQ is for trusts

Downloads
    Uploads
    the RPQ is for trusts
    Thanks, man. CLEO notification required for both trusts and individuals, correct?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, man. CLEO notification required for both trusts and individuals, correct?
    that's my understanding