Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    Griffin Armament Spartan 3

Ordered from Silencershop via West Coast Armory, tonight.

Let the wait begin!

Ric

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Now that Griffin is here, I'm really looking forward to seeing your impressions of the RECCE 5, look at a 7 right now for an end of the year purchase.
    I have a good friend in TN that has a RECCE 7 in jail right now. I hope it gets stamped before the fall shoot. Would really like to see it/shoot it.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

They cashed my check in just days...From when I paid for my silencer at silencer shop until when they cashed my check was like 5 or maybe 6 working days and that includes the time they took to do my forms. I have been looking at Silencer Shop's wait times and right now they had paper form 4's for a trust getting approved in 3 months. It appears according to them that the wait is ranging between 3 to 5 months.

From the cashing date I am 2 1/2 months in...
    I'll be at 4 months on Thursday through Silencer Shop. Hoping it's any day now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vel View Post
    I'll be at 4 months on Thursday through Silencer Shop. Hoping it's any day now.
    I'm still waiting on Silencer Shop's Form-3 to my local SOT. Not Silencer Shop's fault, just waiting ...
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally when I set mine up I anticipated OR doing what WA did, and while maybe not so I figure I might have less issues with the firearms in a trust and the family being in possession of one of the family guns. I think they said something about exemptions for family loaning and borrowing or whatever, but the ATF can't even figure out decades old law so I don't expect OR to figure out ours any time soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My first SBR. Submitted 5/26, approved 9/18. Unfortunately, by the time my cans are paroled the temp may be sub-zero.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    My first SBR. Submitted 5/26, approved 9/18. Unfortunately, by the time my cans are paroled the temp may be sub-zero.
    Just shoot more, it will melt the snow with no problems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Awesome! Congrats! Approval times seem to be all over. I read in a thread on a different site that a Form 4 came back approved in a month. Whether the individual who posted that is full of it or not, who knows. I'm just past the 3 month mark on a few suppressors. Hopefully you'll get yours before the winter sets in.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Awesome! Congrats! Approval times seem to be all over. I read in a thread on a different site that a Form 4 came back approved in a month. Whether the individual who posted that is full of it or not, who knows. I'm just past the 3 month mark on a few suppressors. Hopefully you'll get yours before the winter sets in.
    Individual Form 4s seem to be coming back in about 4 weeks, so that may be accurate if he filed as an individual and not with s trust or some other entity.

It seems this may be a way that the ATF is trying to push more people towards filing individually.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by codename View Post
    Individual Form 4s seem to be coming back in about 4 weeks, so that may be accurate if he filed as an individual and not with s trust or some other entity.

It seems this may be a way that the ATF is trying to push more people towards filing individually.
    My recent form 1 was e-filed and took about 4 months. My local guy for cans told me to expect about 5 months on my form 4.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    My recent form 1 was e-filed and took about 4 months.
    You filed individial or trust?

My dealer just reported the same yesterday. He has been having ind. forms coming back in as little as 4 weeks vs 4 months for trust...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm at 3.5 months on paper filed Form4 trust. Getting ready to send in another on Monday as well. 4 months is too damn long to wait!!! My first Form1, efiled trust, took 35 days. A year later my 2nd took 90 days.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    After waiting almost a year to over a year on 4 Form 4's, a 4-6 month wait seems tame.

I'm submitting 3 Form 4's next month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, they should be 'cash and carry' items, but meh... oh well.

4 more, huh? I wish...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    Personally, they should be 'cash and carry' items, but meh... oh well.

4 more, huh? I wish...
    Completely agree. Over the counter transactions... probably a pipe dream.

3 more... a TiRant 9S, Omega, and a Factory DD MK18, because Form 1 SBR's here look like it's gonna be awhile...