Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I thought you were LE? Silencerco has like 40-50% off on their LE/MIL Program
    You don't say...
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Yeah, Rainier Arms is local to me. They're awesome to do business with and I've always got a good deal from them (in fact I think they've adjusted their pricing recently to be more competitive with places like Silencer Shop). If there's a problem (rarely happens), or I have a question, I send an email to the guy I usually deal with and he fixes the problem or answers my question. And he's fast abut it too, very proactive. And I trust their competence as a FFL and trust them 100 % to keep my gear safe while I'm waiting for my stamp, which is important because my money is already spent lol. So for me, saving a few bucks isn't worth giving that up. That said, I've heard nothing but good things about Silencer Shop, so if you've got a local FFL who knows his shit that you trust, you shouldn't have any problems. Ultimately, it's your hard earned cash, so roll with whatever makes the most sense financially and that you're comfortable with.
    None of my local FFLs I deal with regularly are class 3 unfortunately (small farm town), and bigger dealers like Buds or KYGUNCo is quite a drive so it's hard to develop any type of relationship but in passing every few months. I think your right though, buying from someone who stocks what I want in-state is the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I thought you were LE? Silencerco has like 40-50% off on their LE/MIL Program
    I've only been doing promotional and logistical work depending on the season since I graduated college for Criminal Justice, and only part time as of lately. There's only so many positions around the state and the guys who have them usually stay until they retire. I'm just bidding my time until I'm called up to the big leagues lol. Until I'm promoted over to the Conservation officer side of the house and go through Department of Justice training I'm not an LEO nor do I qualify for the same privileges. I can usually conceal carry a firearm depending on what I'm doing or where I'm going, but I do so in a civilian capacity and at my own risk to an extent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up a Tactical Supressor Removal Tool today. It was wrapped around a Sparrow SS.

The first addition to my stamp collection. Now for the Omega... then perhaps an F1 SBR, maybe a Osprey... I'm in trouble.

Oh yeah, purchased 5/16, F3 to dealer 6/30, approved 9/28, happy day 10/10
    Last edited by cjd3; 10 October 2015 at 22:44.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! yes you are in trouble. that little can is a gateway silencer. So fun to shoot you want more and more. Filing for a SPEQ program Omega this Monday... then I think I'm done.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up my Saker 556 and Saker 762 from my deal Friday. Man, they are works of art. I finished building my 300BLK upper today, and went with a Trifecta RS flash hider instead of the brake that came with the can. No annoying ping! And the mounting system is rock solid and makes one hand on/off easy peasy. So far, i like what i see and find the Silencerco Trifecta mount to be superior to AAC's 51T system. I'll post up some pics in the NFA photo thread soon.

Type: Form 4/Trust
    Submitted: 10 JUN 2015
    Approved: 28 SEP 2015
    Stamps at dealer: 06 OCT 2015
    In my hands: 09 OCT 2015
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    If there is an issue, will it show on the e-Forms site? Is it worth calling to make sure there are no obstacles? Or just leave it be?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I picked up a Tactical Supressor Removal Tool today.
    Very Nice !!

Oh, and I like the Sparrow too
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up my Saker 556 and Saker 762 from my deal Friday. Man, they are works of art. I finished building my 300BLK upper today, and went with a Trifecta RS flash hider instead of the brake that came with the can. No annoying ping! And the mounting system is rock solid and makes one hand on/off easy peasy. So far, i like what i see and find the Silencerco Trifecta mount to be superior to AAC's 51T system. I'll post up some pics in the NFA photo thread soon.

Nice selections. Grats

Downloads
    Uploads

Congrats!

My check got cashed June 1 so I am hoping that I get mine back any day now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Nice selections. Grats
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Congrats!

My check got cashed June 1 so I am hoping that I get mine back any day now.
    Thank you, gentlemen. I haven't had the chance to do much of anything with them yet, as i've been struck down with the plague the past few days. God, i hate being sick.

You're definitely in the zone, alamo! Shouldn't be long now!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration79 View Post
    If there is an issue, will it show on the e-Forms site? Is it worth calling to make sure there are no obstacles? Or just leave it be?
    As long as it still says Submitted/In Process when you log in and check the status of your form, you should be good. From what i've read, eForms will immediately put your application in problem status upon submission if you're trying to form 1 SBR an 80% lower, and the model and manufacturer aren't in the ATF database already (or something similar), but that's usually cleared up with an email and some pics of your lower. If your form went submitted/in process immediately and it still shows that, you should be fine. I'm pretty sure the ATF would notify you of any problems with your application, just as they do with paper forms, if a problem is encountered. Just be patient. If it's been six months and nothing has changed, i might call. But eforms are taking just about as long as paper forms for approval again, so it might take 4 months or so. Be sure and log in to check the status of your form. I've read of instances where forms have been approved, and an email stating as much wasn't sent/generated by the system.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stupid phone!
    Last edited by Joelski; 13 October 2015 at 10:21.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the call yesterday that 2 of my cans on lockup have been released from jail. IIRC these were purchased in June. The odd thing is another dealers is sitting on some that were purchased first and still have not been approved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so excited reading about everyone getting their can. Mine should be coming back anytime soon. So stoked. Congrats to everyone who's gotten theirs back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    My tax stamp has arrived! I opened that email and I think I heard a chorus of angels singing as I read it!

June 1 cashed check
    Oct 13 Approved

Griffin Armament Recce 5.

I am going to pick it up on Monday.