Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1391

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    Submitted 2 Form 1's (Aero M5 .308 SBR/another BRN-4 SBR) on 4/2, mailed the prints off yesterday 4/3. We'll see how long this round takes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    They should be GTG now. They basically handle the e-File for you, but you will still have to log in to eFile and submit a digital signature in the ATF's system.

Well that sucks. If I have to create another login for my dad and use that POS system from the govt I might as well just do it all on my own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Well that sucks. If I have to create another login for my dad and use that POS system from the govt I might as well just do it all on my own.
    I thought the benefit of the SS was they were the keeper of prints? Otherwise, I have never understood paying more to do something that I can do for less.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I thought the benefit of the SS was they were the keeper of prints? Otherwise, I have never understood paying more to do something that I can do for less.
    Same here.

After I got another round of prints, it literally took me less than 20 minutes to fill out 2 Form 1's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are on the same page. I have to weigh my options here about how big of a pain in the ass it will be to get prints and all that crap.

SS has them on file for everyone but they charge me $30 to get em.

A form 4 I can just sign from the email link they send. If I have to get others on the trust all set up with the ATF that's going to be a pain.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Actually, SS creates an e-File account for you and enters all the data. You basically just follow the instructions to log-in and digitally sign. That's the only time you have to interface with the e-file system and the video above makes it pretty quick and easy to follow.

I spent quite a bit of time on the e-File I did on my own as I had to break my scan for my Trust up into multiple files that were under the file size limit. However, now that that's done and since I still have a few sets of prints on hand, it would be easiest for me to do my next one directly. However, SS does greatly simplify the process to include getting your prints mailed in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Submitted 2 Form 1's (Aero M5 .308 SBR/another BRN-4 SBR) on 4/2, mailed the prints off yesterday 4/3. We'll see how long this round takes.
    2 Submitted on 4/2
    Prints Mailed 4/3
    Prints Received 4/5
    Approved 4/11

New personal best. 9 days.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Trust?
    Yes

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    2 Submitted on 4/2
    Prints Mailed 4/3
    Prints Received 4/5
    Approved 4/11

New personal best. 9 days.
    Holy shit...only 9 days..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good news for UWOne and probably nobody else on a cop's salary.

NFA INDUSTRY NEWS
    There is a new trend at the NFA branch that benefits everybody! Customers who submit 10 or more forms over a period of time are seeing all forms approved at once. Basically, if the NFA branch is reviewing the first form you submitted and is aware you have multiple forms pending, they'll approve all pending forms with the first one. Our latest customer who benefited from this received approvals all at once for forms submitted between June 2018 and March 2019. This is great news for everybody as it frees up time to process more forms.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great...I guess. But it still doesn't help with having to submit the same damn thing with no changes, multiple times. I just submitted another eForm1 and mailed off my prints today. No surprise that those prints are the same prints I had made back in January when I submitted my last eForm 1.

And in case anyone is keeping track, the eForm1 I submitted in January was my last one I planned to submit. That is until this last one. How convenient that I happened to have another set of prints handy...

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great...I guess. But it still doesn't help with having to submit the same damn thing with no changes, multiple times. I just submitted another eForm1 and mailed off my prints today. No surprise that those prints are the same prints I had made back in January when I submitted my last eForm 1.

And in case anyone is keeping track, the eForm1 I submitted in January was my last one I planned to submit. That is until this last one. How convenient that I happened to have another set of prints handy...
    Man you nailed it. So irritating to send in multiple prints for stamps that are submitted weeks or months apart.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Good news for UWOne and probably nobody else on a cop's salary.
    I barely have anything... you should feel bad for me...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol..

Ya..