Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1391

Thread: Transfer Times

Downloads
    Uploads
    eForm 1 submitted 12/10/2021

Card billed immediately because, money!

Approved: 1/26/2022

33 business days.
    Last edited by Joelski; 26 January 2022 at 11:26.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Form 1 submitted 12/10/2021

Let's see how long this one takes.
    I just missed it. SS mailed my Form 4 on 12/02/2021, so I bet you get yours back several months before mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I just missed it. SS mailed my Form 4 on 12/02/2021, so I bet you get yours back several months before mine.

That’s weird, I docusigned on the 29th and emailed them asking what mine was doing and got a reply, saying it’s in the pile to e filed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    That’s weird, I docusigned on the 29th and emailed them asking what mine was doing and got a reply, saying it’s in the pile to e filed.
    My order was placed on the 11/16 so I was about 2 weeks ahead of you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn

Well I’ll be in the first bunch from SS , so we’ll see.

I’ll post up some info as I know it. Says it won’t go fully live till the 21st

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Since mine's a Form 1 SBR, I'm hoping to hell it's a 2-3 week turnaround like I've been seeing all over the internet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question for the pros: how long from the time I submitted my Eforms-1 til they contact me to send my print cards? I filed last Friday evening. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question for the pros: how long from the time I submitted my Eforms-1 til they contact me to send my print cards? I filed last Friday evening. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I just checked my files and the two e-Form Form 1s I did generated a confirmation email from the ATF with the fingerprint form as a PDF attachment on the same or next day. So, check your spam folder and be sure to read all the attachments to the emails they send. Note that the body of the confirmation email did not mention anything about the prints, but the attachments included the submitted Form 1 as well as a cover letter to print and include with your prints. Given you only have 10 business days, you should probably call them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fuck me! I'll be damned if it wasn't with the draft copy I got back that damn night!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, tragedy averted. It's in the mail, priority deliver Monday. Depending on the math skills in West By-God, that should be day 5 or 6.

Thanks for the reply! I saved the response from my phone and didn't see the cover letter as an attachment in the small screen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. Glad you got it sorted out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I sent in prints and they didn't make it until after the 10 day mark one time. Stamp still issued. You should be fine. Same as you, I didn't see the PDF when I got the draft. I did call the NFA Branch to ask, but I didn't get the impression they put any comment in my file that it would be late.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's comforting. I'm really hopeful it makes it in well before the 10 day limit. Do they count the time it arrived, or does it get marked receieved when the examiner picks it up? That will be the deciding factor, as I believe I have 5 business days left starting Monday, which is when it' due to arrive. I know I shouldn't leave it up to chance, but I don't want to be a pest about it, either. This was much simpler when it took effing forever to get your stamp approved! :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya
    I had a set take 3 weeks last year in the USPS debacle..stamp showed up a week later

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's comforting. I'm really hopeful it makes it in well before the 10 day limit. Do they count the time it arrived, or does it get marked receieved when the examiner picks it up? That will be the deciding factor, as I believe I have 5 business days left starting Monday, which is when it' due to arrive. I know I shouldn't leave it up to chance, but I don't want to be a pest about it, either. This was much simpler when it took effing forever to get your stamp approved! :D
    I don't think anyone in the long chain of NFA Branch custody is remotely concerned about the 10 day mark. I'm guessing they're way too busy to pay attention to the date.