Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noveske 7.62x51

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a Noveske engraved Surgeon action. Don't need the brand name and they can keep the up charge. Seems like Noveske's idea of innovation anymore is who's parts can they brand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Looks like a Noveske engraved Surgeon action. Don't need the brand name and they can keep the up charge. Seems like Noveske's idea of innovation anymore is who's parts can they brand.
    Looks like a Surgeon. Seems like they have been a little lack-luster lately unfortunately. Everyone else seems to be progressing their product line and Noveske just isn't for whatever reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who owns the company now? I'll bet it has to due with that. It's not and will never be what it once was. I still love my Noveske gear but they need to get it together

Downloads
    Uploads

Noveske 7.62x51

Quote Originally Posted by xAZxE30x View Post
    Who owns the company now? I'll bet it has to due with that. It's not and will never be what it once was. I still love my Noveske gear but they need to get it together
    You didn't get the memo?

Noveske is just as cutting edge as they always have been... They just changed their name to Hodge Defense :)

(Edited for unintentionally poor wording..)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DutyUse; 12 May 2015 at 12:31.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe Johns wife Lorina owns the company now, and Tim Dillon is their new President. Unsure of who is responsible for product development, but it would be nice to see something new.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of the crew that was at Noveske has moved on to new ventures. Sherry has Erathr3, Joel has V7 Weapon Systems and Chris is at SMOS Arms.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does SMOS arms make the NSR? It seems like they do. It's a shame that Noveske still can't get product out in any volume since I love the NSR rail. I thought they were making it in house but since the SMOS and Erathr3 rails look similar and have the same barrel nut I start to wonder.

As for rebranding others products, how many companies really do 100% of their work in house?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an NSR rail on m pinned 14.5 and it's great. Wished i could get another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They just posted pics of the gen 3 n6 on Instagram. I'm liking the switchblock NSR rail. Hoping they bring that to the 5.56 platform

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    They just posted pics of the gen 3 n6 on Instagram. I'm liking the switchblock NSR rail. Hoping they bring that to the 5.56 platform

Looks lovely!! Offered in 16" and 12.5". Fire breather!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    I remember seeing those at the shop last year. Surprised, but not surprised on the other hand it's taking this long to bring out. They really need to offer those cutouts as a stand alone first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reminds me of the guy on a different forum that cut up a NSR for a front sight post. Looked great.