Downloads
    Uploads

New Additions to my AR-15

I received a couple of new additions to my AR in the mail today. Looking forward to trying them out! Pictured below is a BattleLink Minimalist Stock and a UCWRG Area 23 Grip. Anyone have a lot of experience with these?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you like the more vertical angle of the Grip 23, the Umbrella Grip should serve you well. The only thing I wish they'd do in the future is come out with a plug on the bottom.

The MFT stock is probably the lightest out there, you going with a lightweight build?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree wish they had a cap on the bottom!

Where did you find your minimalist stock in stock? Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, not "lightweight" in the extreme sense, but my rifle is about 7lbs. I try to reduce weight as I can, and this stock should make the rifle more balanced. Right now, the back of my rifle is perfectly balanced with the front when my stock is removed. I figured I liked the looks of this stock, and it seems pretty sturdy, so it would definitely be a good replacement for the STR I currently have.

I appreciate the lightweight, and I want to save as much weight as I can while still maintaining functionality. I posted some pictures of my rifle in the AR-15 pictures thread if you wanted to see.

LMMZach, I purchased both from Rainier Arms

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think MFT makes very underrated Stocks in a world dominated by Magpul. Their grips however, don't really work for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That stock seems to be getting popular.