Thread: BZ to Ranier

Downloads
    Uploads

BZ to Ranier

I do not post much...but I must say that I am very pleased with my first (albeit small) purchase at Ranier. I called, got the information needed, went to the site and placed the order. It was enroute most skosh, and for the first time ever I was able to track a USPS shipment. (Usually cannot get anything from snail mail so-called tracking.) And even though this was a USPS order, it was in my PO box in just a couple of days, which astounded me because our out in the sticks location is usually 7 days for everything.

Perfect order, good products, fair pricing and rapid delivery.

Good guys to do business with.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, Rainier is good people to deal with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they are.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    We did a group buy through Rainierarms and these guys rocked, I recieved my package in 2 days WA to La, I was missing one product, called and recieved it the next day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will throw in an agreement that Rainier Arms is a great place with great people.

htttrh Guest
    Rainier Arms are awesome!, if its on their site and doesnt say notify me, its in stock and they ship fast, and they had everything I needed while all others were "out of stock" I will deal with them first everytime.

Downloads
    Uploads
    another happy customer here, just made a purchase 20min ago/