Downloads
    Uploads

Noveske Gen 2.5?

I was looking at the pics of the new Noveske rifles at Rainier Arms and it appears to be a Gen 3 upper on a Gen 2 lower. I know the Gen 2 and Gen 3 look about the same but I'm pretty sure in the pics that it's a Gen 2 lower. So are these Noveske Gen 2.5 rifles?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I was looking at the pics of the new Noveske rifles at Rainier Arms and it appears to be a Gen 3 upper on a Gen 2 lower. I know the Gen 2 and Gen 3 look about the same but I'm pretty sure in the pics that it's a Gen 2 lower. So are these Noveske Gen 2.5 rifles?
    I don't see anything about gen 3 in the description. Just says MUR upper with Gen 2 lower. Unless they have other new Noveske rifles than the ones in "New Products"...

Downloads
    Uploads
    That maybe what it says but you can clearly see in the pic that it's not a MUR but a Gen 3.

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sh...roduct_id=4446

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talked to Noveske, they are not designated with a Generation

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not they say I'm Generation X.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do the new ones at Rainier have Gen 3 like pictured or MUR as stated in their listed specs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    That maybe what it says but you can clearly see in the pic that it's not a MUR but a Gen 3.

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sh...roduct_id=4446
    Interesting. Non NSR version pictures a MUR. I assumed they were the same.

https://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sh...roduct_id=4444

There's a pretty big convo over this on Rainier's Facebook page as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes, I wonder why guys like on the thread on the Rainier FB page get all jacked up about what generation the receivers are. It's a Noveske, shoot the crap out of it, enjoy, repeat. Maybe that's just my take!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Sometimes, I wonder why guys like on the thread on the Rainier FB page get all jacked up about what generation the receivers are. It's a Noveske, shoot the crap out of it, enjoy, repeat. Maybe that's just my take!
    It's a symptom of the teasing from Noveske, they are broken men. They waive pretty pictures in front of us for months telling us a product will be available around a certain date. All the sudden the product is tardy and the consumer relates this teasing to the same tactics that girl in the 7th grade used on him. He remembers the agony of trying to decide do I buy the new Jordans or get this girl a gift. He then decides on the gift only to be crushed by her statement of, "I like you but my Dad says I can't date till I'm 16" all the while she's eating the chocolates from Godiva.
    Now UW your thinking that my diagnosis is absurd. Remember though that Noveske is run by Sherri, and yes she was once a 7th grade girl. UW you must have been spared from the trauma created by this 7th grade girl, you don't realize how lucky you are.
    Last edited by GOST; 6 April 2014 at 05:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Please remember the above before passing judgement on the broken.