Downloads
    Uploads

Adjustable BCG Gas Key by Sun Devil Mfg.

Sun Devil Mfg. has introduced the ADIGS (Adjustable Drop-In Gas System) an adjustable gas key for any Direct Impingement AR-15 or AR-10's. The ADIGS is available as a stand alone piece for $59.95 or installed on a BCG for $119.95.

For more information including installation and adjustment instructions, follow the link below:

http://www.dropingassystem.com/
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been looking at this since they posted it on FB. I'll let the reviews come out first.

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm guessing its a little soon for anyone to have done an independent test on how the adjustment holds up over time and through a high volume of fire? I like the idea of an adjustable BCG gas key but I'm a little hesitant that the only adjustment locking method is a drop of loctite on the screw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know how I feel about this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with Battle on this. 60 bucks is a bit much for just a key... I'm not dishing that out for something so new.

Sent from my IPhone, please ignore spelling mistakes. Siri is dumb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always ask...where will the gas go?

First, lets understand "gas". It is compressible. It is "fluid". It always seeks to equalize its pressure in its environment (from areas of high-pressure, to low, much like water seeks the lowest).

With the Noveske SB:
    Some gas leaks out around the mechanism, most of it never enters it and continues out the barrel as the area for compression is very small.

With the Gas-key:
    Since the key/tube is not a perfect seal, and the tube provides significant area for compression in this system, the gas will likely enter the tube in semi-normal quantities, and then be vented into the upper receiver as it spills forward out of the gas-key, and around the gas-tube. This can be seen on all Stoner AR weapons as the tube end and that are of the upper are fouled/sooted. This will exacerbate it by blowing the gasses there, vs. them venting from the 2 holes in the carrier.