Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...dm110mdads.htm

Thats not a bad deal. Hmm. I do like the fortis F1 mount though, its lighter but not QD. Well its only money. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...dm110mdads.htm

Thats not a bad deal. Hmm. I do like the fortis F1 mount though, its lighter but not QD. Well its only money. lol
    Honestly, how many of us are actually using the QD portion?

I like to keep my optics on my guns after they are zero'ed and ready to roll.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Honestly, how many of us are actually using the QD portion?

I like to keep my optics on my guns after they are zero'ed and ready to roll.
    True. I don't even run BUIS on most of my guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    True. I don't even run BUIS on most of my guns.
    Although... it would be cheaper to swap over optics from gun to gun vs buying more optics. Famous last words... "it never ends."

I need to see one of our members to a review on the Scalarworks Mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Although... it would be cheaper to swap over optics from gun to gun vs buying more optics. Famous last words... "it never ends."

I need to see one of our members to a review on the Scalarworks Mount.
    It looks like a very interesting mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I even looked up markm's recent posts on m4c just to see if there was something ban worthy. Didn't seem to be anything more caustic than usual. :D
    They call it banned which gives the impression of PERMANENT. But it was like 10 days the first time, and 4 days the second time.

Any time Black Hills ammo comes up, I post factual findings on measurements I've taken on BH ammo... and mysteriously my account goes into Ban mode.

(followed with some vague explanation like "non productive replies" etc.)

I've come to the conclusion that a moderator there is married to the owner of Black Hills daughter or something. (joking)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just imagine if they banned you for negative LWRC post.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't post on that forum if they were LWRCi friendly. That's be TOO big of a lapse in judgement to deal with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And ordered. I ordered from Joebob and just got the basic mount. Ill put it on my fortis mount for now. I plan on taking a carbine class or 2 in the next few months. Gonna use it and the Aero upper I just got and take one with an Aimpoint Pro as backup. I'll do a table top review as well as an update after the class.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty cool torture test video by the guys at AK Operators Union on PAs version MD ADS. Mounted on an AK they were testing with an ADM mount. Pretty impressive. The link wouldn't work for me from their Facebook page you may need to copy and paste.

http://youtu.be/ox0hgWlYWOg

The scalarworks mount does look cool but sadly they sold out. I emailed PA they expect more by the end of the year give or take of course.

Is it aimpoint quality? Probably not, I dont own an aimpoint but lots of guys I shoot with do. I honestly can't tell the difference I've never been to a carbine course but the military and LEO guys put me into ringers that made me regret ever buying a plate carrier lol, props to all of you who wear those daily. I live in the rocky mountains shooting at 11,000ft in rugged conditions. Two days ago we were shooting with a temp of -16. Jumping in and out of heated rigs I had no issues what so ever.

After they made fun of me for a solid 6 hours for using an optic that costs a shade more than my charging handle they were impressed after shooting my rifle. I'm not an expert on anything gun related but my experience with this optic has been stellar after getting two thumbs up from some real professional soldiers I had a smile on my face the whole ride home. /end rant

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im always impressed with Joebob Outfitters. My optic shipped and should be here monday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And ordered. I ordered from Joebob and just got the basic mount. Ill put it on my fortis mount for now. I plan on taking a carbine class or 2 in the next few months. Gonna use it and the Aero upper I just got and take one with an Aimpoint Pro as backup. I'll do a table top review as well as an update after the class.
    Will be looking forward to it. I'm running Aimpoints in one configuration or the other on everything but my AR-10. I'm curious about the "toughness" of the PA sight. I'm also considering a Vortex SPARC II, if I can find about anything about it.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Optic came today. I'll do a preliminary review today or tomorrow and update it as I shoot it. So far i'm impressed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look forward to your review Naytwan.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Optic came today. I'll do a preliminary review today or tomorrow and update it as I shoot it. So far i'm impressed.
    Any updates yet? After swimming around on the forum, Im looking into an optic for my current build. This is hitting it on the nail for me. Just want some decent reviews of it from people using it.