Thread: Walther CCP

Downloads
    Uploads

Walther CCP

Any news on the Walther CCP other than what is on their site and via Guns n Ammo? These look like Walther's version of the S&W M&P Shield. Wonder if the soft coil systems is as noticeable as they state.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks almost like the P22.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder why this came out...after all, they have the PPS, though this new gun seems to be a single-stack PPQ. I like the PPS in part due to the paddle mag release.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guess they wanted to put that grip on the PPS but figured CCP sounded better than PPS Gen 2?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like my P7M13, and feel the recoil impulse "feels" softer then some of my other handguns, but it's also an all steel weapon, so not quite apples to apples.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just looking for a new carry gun since my M&P has been reworked. I don't think a defense weapon should have a flared magwell, enhanced sights, and trigger work done to it haha. I am not certain yet on what I will be picking up as I am still looking. So far the only two to make this list: Walther PPQ-M1, H&K VP9
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by browcs View Post
    I wonder why this came out...after all, they have the PPS, though this new gun seems to be a single-stack PPQ. I like the PPS in part due to the paddle mag release.
    I also liked the PPS?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I read somewhere the CCP trigger is PPQ-like; the PPS' trigger I understand is not like that of the PPQ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by browcs View Post
    I read somewhere the CCP trigger is PPQ-like; the PPS' trigger I understand is not like that of the PPQ.

I let someone talk me out of our PPS but I remember it having a fairly nice trigger. IMO the ppq trigger would be to light for a carry gun.