Thanks for your interest in the Weapon Evolution 50K Giveaway. Over the last year we've experienced tremendous growth both on our Social Media Outlets as well as our forum. That's obviously because of our fans and members. In appreciation of this pending milestone, we're going to be giving away some items. I hope some of you stick around, as we had some great new members join us from the last giveaway.

Sponsors:

Battle Arms Development
CMT Tactical
AR15news.com
Parallax Tactical
VG6 Precision
Rainier Arms
Fortis Manufacturing
Aero Precision
Noveske Rifleworks
San Tan Tactical
Dahmer Arms
Stickman

Rules:

1. You have to post in this thread you are in.
2. Because you have to post, you'll also have to be a member here.
3. Make sure you're a fan of the sponsors pages who have generously donated the goods.
4. Make sure you like and share over and over the post on Facebook that brought you here.
5. Must be a resident of the United States. We don't want to violate any ITAR restrictions.
6. Legally able to own the items such as the lowers, but your FFL will figure that out for us eventually.

*ENTER ONCE ONCE* HENCE THAT'S WHY WE ARE USING A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR

Because we'll be using a random number generator, please don't post anymore than just your "I'm in" type entry. PM for questions, but don't post any thing else in this thread other than your entry.

Sample of some of the prizes to be given away:

Stickman 20x30 Print
Aero Precision Complete COP Upper
CMT Tactical Stripped UPUR-1 Upper
San Tan Tactical Lower
Dahmer Arms Lower
Fortis Switch Rail
VG6 Precision Brakes
Noveske Rifle Works KX3
AR15News.com Shirts

I will update this original post when I get a full inventory on prizes.

Drawing will be held around 05-07-14, unless we some how don't make 50K likes by then.