Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

New BCM KMR build.

Full bravo company build with there 16" mid length gas system underneath a 13" KMR. Raptor charging handle, Troy battle sights, and Magpul STR stock and MOE grip. Lower is a complete BCM lower

I can't get over how handy and light these new rails are. Just waiting for some more keymod stuff to hit the shelves. Need a light mount and light, aimpoint t-1, and a hand stop. Also need to decide on how I wanna sling it, and what I want one the front end in place of the A2fh. Excited to get some range time with it.
    Last edited by Graffex; 24 April 2014 at 19:22.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What muzzle devices you considering?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like you've waited awhile to make that first post.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol I'm more of a lurker...

I'm not really too familiar with other types of muzzle devices other than the good old A2fh. I would love to try out the battlecomp or BCM as I've heard good things but no firsthand experience.

Trying to figure out how I want to mount the sling. I guess I'm going to use the qd point on the STR stock. I just need to find a good keymod qd sling mount to put out in front on the receiver on the rail. Waiting for the keymod gear to start rolling out :)
    Last edited by Graffex; 24 April 2014 at 20:24.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your rifle looks good!!

Personally... I like the A2. Cheap, and pretty effective from my personal experience. I keep hearing pro's and con's of expensive muzzle devices, but I don't think I shoot enough to warrant a purchase one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Graffex View Post
    Lol I'm more of a lurker...

I'm not really too familiar with other types of muzzle devices other than the good old A2fh. I would love to try out the battlecomp or BCM as I've heard good things but no firsthand experience.

Trying to figure out how I want to mount the sling. I guess I'm going to use the qd point on the STR stock. I just need to find a good keymod qd sling mount to put out in front on the receiver on the rail. Waiting for the keymod gear to start rolling out :)
    Noveske makes one.

http://shopnoveske.com/products/qd-d...h-swivel-mount
    Last edited by Deckard; 24 April 2014 at 22:17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the sling mount I used on my BCM KMR upper. http://www.knightarmco.com/shop/inde...m5amjdr67iteu3

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    That KAC mount looks good.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually bought the noveske mount today at the local fun shop, along with some prvi m193. Next step is sling and I'm leaning towards the Vtac sling. Also on the mount it says to attach qd swivel before mounting it to the rail for optimum performance. I was wondering why that was necessary.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It ensures that the QD socket is directly centered over the large hole in the keymod slot.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Might want to take a look at the VCAS from Blue Force Gear. It's my favorite sling.

http://www.blueforcegear.com/vcas-acetal-sling.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    The padded ATACS Vickers sling is onsale on Blue Force Gear's website for $30.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only problem is I need the pushbutton one to mount it to my rifle so I might as well just get that one since it has everything I need.

http://www.blueforcegear.com/vickers...on-slings.html

80 some bucks is a lot of dough for a sling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.blueforcegear.com/vickers...5-webbing.html

If you get this one at $30 and buy 2 QD for $30 then you will save $20 on your sling.
    flickr
    facebook