Downloads
    Uploads

NEW Noveske/Nosler Ammo

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ridiculously gimmicky. You're going to have to shine a flashlight on the ammo in order to get it to light up, which defeats the purpose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate admit it but I think the black case is pretty. Would like to see it with silver bullets and no glow in the dark tip so I could tell my kids it's werewolf rounds. Would like to try the 300 Blackout rounds.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    My first thought was how silly. My second thought was, well, if the 300 ammunition is any good and AVAILABLE, hurray!

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a win in my book. Sub sonic 300 blk ammo that will actually expand is something needed in the market with the proliferation of 300 blk ARs. Nosler and Lehigh Defense are the only ones making sub sonic expanding rounds as far as I know.

The glow in the dark tip is silly. But the rest is nice. And the black on black is neat, although it'd suck for the reloader!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are the black casings reloadable ? If so does anyone know how to make the cases like that? me likey . Also does anything you shoot with those rounds leave a trail like the Predator ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    Are the black casings reloadable ? If so does anyone know how to make the cases like that? me likey . Also does anything you shoot with those rounds leave a trail like the Predator ?
    Best post I've read today.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The black looks pretty cool. Question though, if you're gonna put all this time and energy into making a new line of ammo why not tap into the 6.8 market? A lot of the 68 guys like finding ammo more than they actually like shooting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So do the 300 guys. My guess is there are already more 300s out there. Heck, this could probably work out OK for Noveske even if the only sold to people who bought Noveske setups.

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdog View Post
    So do the 300 guys. My guess is there are already more 300s out there. Heck, this could probably work out OK for Noveske even if the only sold to people who bought Noveske setups.

-john
    Yea of course include the 300 as well, just that many more sales. I don't know about more 300's out there though, most AR hunters usually go for the 6.8 or 6.5.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Around here more of the deer hunters have went to 6.8 than 300.
    flickr
    facebook