Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When this stock is releases the colors listed at Bravo are black, FDE, foliage and wolf gray.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pictures that were shared by Mrgunsngear on M4C:

Downloads
    Uploads
    I played with one earlier this week. I'm not really sure what to think about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the clean lines of that stock. Not enough to overcome my love of Ace entry length stocks but it certainly looks better than their old offerings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by avtech850 View Post
    Talk about luck! I was literally about to order a new bcm lower from g&r with the option of a B5 stock. I think I'll steer clear of it after reading all the comments about it.
    All reviews I have seen on B5s are positive.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I played with one earlier this week. I'm not really sure what to think about it.
    Have you had a chance to compare it to a SL yet?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you elaborate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I just don't see what this does that a B5 doesn't already do. I know not everyone loves the SOPMOD stock, but the idea is very similar. Personally, except for precision work, I really dig the B5 SOPMOD, especially at $65 (or less when they go on sale).

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's another option at a good price point like the Magpul SL. LWRC came out with their Compact Stock first, then came B5's Bravo Sopmod. Now both the Magpul SL and BCM Gunfighter. I personally liked the LWRC a little better than my B5, but both are great stocks though. I haven't had a chance to lay hands on either of the new stocks and neither may be better than the previous 2. More quality options isn't a bad thing, even if all 4 seem to be very similar and may not be better than the first of their style.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    All reviews I have seen on B5s are positive.
    Both the B5 Enhanced and Bravo Sopmods have been really good stocks from my experience.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    It's another option at a good price point like the Magpul SL. LWRC came out with their Compact Stock first, then came B5's Bravo Sopmod. Now both the Magpul SL and BCM Gunfighter. I personally liked the LWRC a little better than my B5, but both are great stocks though. I haven't had a chance to lay hands on either of the new stocks and neither may be better than the previous 2. More quality options isn't a bad thing, even if all 4 seem to be very similar and may not be better than the first of their style.
    Choice is certainly good for the consumer, I agree. I guess I was just thinking about how the market currently is and how much this would sell with all the other options on the market. Then again, BCM seems to be really pushing their brand right now (in a good way), and if all the R&D has been done, someone has to pay for it, so I guess that's a good reason to get it out to market.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Like you said Gatordev there definitely wasn't anything wrong with the B5.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Both the B5 Enhanced and Bravo Sopmods have been really good stocks from my experience.
    Same here. And after owning the new Magpul MOE SL stock.. 3 of them are my favorites.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    Pictures that were shared by Mrgunsngear on M4C:

Thanks. Here's a few more: