Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul Industries Armorer's Wrench

Looks like Magpul Industries is getting into the Armorer's tools market with their new wrench as well as the upcoming BEV Block (Barrel Extension Vise) This isn't your standard $10 pot metal gun show wrench. Solid Steel construction with all the necessary built in tools you'd expect from an armorer's wrench. Look for these at your favorite Magpul Dealer.

Announcing the American-made, phosphated steel multi-function Armorer’s Wrench and Barrel Extension Vise Block for a compact, complete solution for your AR building and customizing needs.

Description:

American-Made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)

Made in U.S.A.

MSRP: $79.95

Downloads
    Uploads
    just seen this on another forum, looks interesting..curious how long till its available and whats the street price for the setup..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking set-up.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very thoughtful of them to include a bottle opener

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the BEV? Is it like a Geissle/KAC rod, just oriented in a 90 degree angle? Kind of an interesting way to do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Very thoughtful of them to include a bottle opener
    MD, C'mon, man up and get "tactical".... it's a beverage BREACHING device, not a bottle opener... those are for orange soda drinkers...and while I'm at it I think my standard heavy steel armorer's tool has everything that this one (magpul) does, including the BBD for $35.00 or about half
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see what the street price will be. I thought my Smith Enterprise Wrench was the shit at $50...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'd like to see what the street price will be. ..
    Same here, i need a good wrench setup and borrowed a dpms tool last time, it worked but not the greatest..

Downloads
    Uploads
    It needs a KAC URX breaching tool built in.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa