Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver

Not too long ago, we previewed the new Aero Precision Rail. To go along with the new rail, Aero Precision is also releasing their Enhanced Upper Receiver to match up with their new Rail. I understand the new rail will also be available separately as a version to attach to standard upper receivers. As I posted in the rail thread, lengths available will be 7,9,12,13, and 15". The Rail will have an inner diameter of 1.75" to accommodate most suppressors.

Now that Aero Precision has released the complete specs and details of their M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver, we've updated this post.

Description:

The AR15 weapon system is an ever-evolving and modular platform. That weapon system has now been enhanced by Aero Precision into the new M4E1 platform. The M4E1 upper receiver is precision-machined to our specifications and features M4 feed ramps and handguard mounting platform. The rail mounting surface and barrel nut area provide a much stiffer system than a standard receiver, giving you more accuracy out of your rifle. Lightweight by design, stronger through superior engineering, the M4E1 delivers monolithic accuracy in a lightweight package.

Features:

Forged from 7075 T6 aluminum
    Precision machined to M4E1 specs
    M4 feedramps
    Matte black hard coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 or Cerakote coating
    .250" takedown pin holes
    Laser engraved T-marks
    Accepts standard AR15/M16 components
    Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
    Works with Aero Precision handguards but also fits most BAR-system handguards
    Comes assembled, with dust cover and forward assist installed
    Barrel nut and wrench are included

M4E1 Upper Receiver

It all begins with our all new state-of-the-art forged upper receiver. The M4E1 upper receiver is a one-piece design combining the rail's mounting surface with the upper itself.

Lighter design, stronger product
    By machining the rail's mounting surface into the upper itself we have condensed the parts needed to mount a free-floated rail to a mere 8 screws. Since it is of the same forging as the upper not only is it a stronger system, but we are able to make even more lightening cuts to save weight and allow for more efficient cooling.

Ease of rail and barrel installation
    Simply insert your barrel assembly into the M4E1 upper, tighten it using the provided barrel nut and wrench, slide your rail on and tighten the rail screws. Within minutes you have a modular, free-floated rail.

Near seamless rail & upper alignment
    This design removes the human element margin of error when it comes to not only installation, but also correct alignment and removing any gap between the upper and the rail.

M4E1 Rails

Choose a rail length and design that matches your shooting style. With how quickly rails can be changed out, we won't blame you if you get two. Plus, our Enhanced Rails are wide enough to fit your suppressor under them - perfect for a short barrel suppressor package.

Enhanced Quad Rail
    For the traditional tactician that needs the rail real estate for their tools of trade, or for those that prefer the feel and thickness of a full size handguard, the Enhanced Quad Rail models are for you. Available in 7", 9", 12", 13", and 15" lengths.

Enhanced Keymod Rail
    With the absence of full time picatinny rails you get a slimmer profile, significant weight savings, and the freedom of adding accessories how and where you need them. Available in 7", 9", 12", 13", and 15" lengths.

Enhanced M-LOK Rail
    If you lean towards Magpul product you will most likely be switching at least one of your carbines over to their new M-LOK system. The Enhanced M-LOK Rail will be ready soon, shortly followed by a launch of accessories from Magpul. Available in 7", 9", 12", 13", and 15" lengths.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The keymod rail looks really good.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like Aero Precision's Enhanced uppers/Rails are coming along nicely. They've posted that $300 will be the most expensive these get for the 15" Rail and Upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    definitely a game changer, Aeroprecision is making a name for itself!! glad I found that company way before all their current production items. lol
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those look pretty sick. I'll have to pick one up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    definitely a game changer, Aeroprecision is making a name for itself!! glad I found that company way before all their current production items. lol
    I don't know about being a game changer.

Looks like a Seekins BAR rail with a Mega MKM Upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    I don't know about being a game changer.

Looks like a Seekins BAR rail with a Mega MKM Upper.
    I was more referring to the integrated rail nut, which then again, kind of reminds of the of the Mega ones (or was it seekins?)
    BRUUUHHHH....Do you EVEN OPERATE?!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aero is my go to for quality low cost forged receivers that I know i will cerakote
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also the wife says they have great customer service :)
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisauss View Post
    I was more referring to the integrated rail nut, which then again, kind of reminds of the of the Mega ones (or was it seekins?)
    I think Seekins and Mega both have uppers that look like that. I'm not sure what they call it, but some kind of extension from the upper that mates up with the rail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    I think Seekins and Mega both have uppers that look like that. I'm not sure what they call it, but some kind of extension from the upper that mates up with the rail.
    Mega MKM Maten is the one you are thinking about.

Sent from the center of the universe!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like Aero Precision is calling this their M4E1 Upper. Pre-sales have already started.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If that keymod upper is $300 or less that will be a pretty sick deal.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    If that keymod upper is $300 or less that will be a pretty sick deal.
    Maybe the shorter rails, but i guess they will be a little more then that for the longer models

Not bad looking in the keymod version.