Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aero Precision released a picture of their 9" M4E1 Upper on a 10.5" Barrel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That upper is so tough it'll climb rocks.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got really happy when I got my shipping notice from Aero only to realize when the box arrived that it was just the bolt and barrel. I just the couldn't keep that end of May first week of June shipping schedule.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate it when you think you're getting your full order only to get part of it, makes my menstrual cycle start.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I emailed Aero and this is what I got back.

We are still waiting to receive the 13” KeyMod handguards. We are expecting them next week and I have made sure your order will be one of the first to go out when we get those handguards. I apologize for the delay on this. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thank you and have a great day!
    I do appreciate the communication. They got back to me very quickly. I will definitely be buying more stuff from them in the future. Its cool though cause now I have more time to figure out what barrel I want :)
    Last edited by Naytwan; 12 June 2014 at 20:04.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    I emailed Aero and this is what I got back.

I do appreciate the communication. They got back to me very quickly. I will definitely be buying more stuff from them in the future. Its cool though cause now I have more time to figure out what barrel I want :)
    Nice, I'm looking at the 13 or 15" KeyMod handguards myself, perhaps I'll change my mind to MLOK. Please post pics when you get it. They look great in pictures, but I'm curious to see what people's first hand opinion on them are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinBL View Post
    Nice, I'm looking at the 13 or 15" KeyMod handguards myself, perhaps I'll change my mind to MLOK. Please post pics when you get it. They look great in pictures, but I'm curious to see what people's first hand opinion on them are.
    Will do. I plan on doing a review once I build the rifle. I went with one of the joe bob outfitters barrels, griffin brake and I am looking for a gas block. Im thinking of a parallax tactical adjustable gas block. Hopefully I should have the rifle completed minus optic in 2 weeks :) That of course depends on Aero.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My upper came today. Very impressed. I'll do a review once I finish building it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice to hear, will be waiting on your review.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 90% done with my set up. I have to buy a bigger bench vise to torque the barrel nut down. Installing the pin block was teh scariest part since I do not have a drill press. I almost messed that up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
    I am 90% done with my set up. I have to buy a bigger bench vise to torque the barrel nut down. Installing the pin block was teh scariest part since I do not have a drill press. I almost messed that up.
    I was nervous dimpling my barrel. I finished mine. I am rocking Daniel Defense Irons on it for now. I am going to wait for the new Primary Arms red dot to put on it and I still need my grip wrap so I can run featureless. I am behind enemy lines after all. It has a raddlock maglock till then. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic. I plan to take it to the range tomorrow to get a baseline zero and make sure everything works. I'm going to also take it out this weekend to a longer range to finalize my zero and have some fun. I'll post a review thread in the user review forum once I do.

M4E1 by naytwan, on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    I was nervous dimpling my barrel. I finished mine. I am rocking Daniel Defense Irons on it for now. I am going to wait for the new Primary Arms red dot to put on it and I still need my grip wrap so I can run featureless. I am behind enemy lines after all. It has a raddlock maglock till then. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic. I plan to take it to the range tomorrow to get a baseline zero and make sure everything works. I'm going to also take it out this weekend to a longer range to finalize my zero and have some fun. I'll post a review thread in the user review forum once I do.

M4E1 by naytwan, on Flickr

That's a good looking upper!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my first and sadly only .223 build thanks to Maryland law

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking upper. I may have to pick one up for a new build.