Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mad dog weapons also has an 8.2" barrel. I've got the 9.2" version and absolutely love it. It's shooting MOA with a standard red dot without much trouble. It's a fluted barrel and only $150 shipped!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Mad dog weapons also has an 8.2" barrel. I've got the 9.2" version and absolutely love it. It's shooting MOA with a standard red dot without much trouble. It's a fluted barrel and only $150 shipped!!
    I don't see that on their site

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    I don't see that on their site
    Already gone!! It was there when I posted yesterday but of course is not now. If you want one you can give him a shout or let me know and I can text him and see how long it would take to get one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slightly off topic but does anyone know why noveske has 10.2" and 10.5" available? Is one preferable over the other?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wsaraceni View Post
    Slightly off topic but does anyone know why noveske has 10.2" and 10.5" available? Is one preferable over the other?
    It is to my understanding that they have switched to .5"'s to be in uniform with their 556 line ups. They are probably still offloading the 10.2's. I picked up an 8.2 before going out of stock and now all I have seen are 8.5's

Not 100% on that reasoning. Just what I have heard