Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has been a while since I have been around here, but I saw this and thought I would chime in. I know one of the founders/owners of 2A Armament/2A Machine personally, and I can say that I have no doubt that these are fantastic pieces of precision machinery. Their machine shop is amazing and full of the latest and greatest from Makino, Zeiss, and others. They turn out stuff for lots of industries, not just firearms. (medical, off-road, defense, etc....stuff that requires absolute precision). I plan to purchase a set of the Balios Lite receivers to start my next build. It is always nice to be able to buy top notch gear from local companies. I hope to be able to completely build an AR out of parts made in my state. A lot of them made right here in Boise. If I wait long enough, I am sure 2A will be coming with more and more parts for us.

I will post updates of my build once I get around to starting it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiophiliac View Post
    It has been a while since I have been around here, but I saw this and thought I would chime in. I know one of the founders/owners of 2A Armament/2A Machine personally, and I can say that I have no doubt that these are fantastic pieces of precision machinery. Their machine shop is amazing and full of the latest and greatest from Makino, Zeiss, and others. They turn out stuff for lots of industries, not just firearms. (medical, off-road, defense, etc....stuff that requires absolute precision). I plan to purchase a set of the Balios Lite receivers to start my next build. It is always nice to be able to buy top notch gear from local companies. I hope to be able to completely build an AR out of parts made in my state. A lot of them made right here in Boise. If I wait long enough, I am sure 2A will be coming with more and more parts for us.

I will post updates of my build once I get around to starting it.
    I hope your friends/connections there can get the price down a bit. Heavy Heavy Competition for everyone's dollar right now, so shelling out almost $500 for a receiver set is a tough pill to swallow as I know some .308 sets going for that much aren't selling well right now.

The receivers do look great though!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Competition for the dollar is good for the customer. At the local Wal-Mart you can get a Colt 6920 Magul edition for $850. These great looking receivers but without the credibility of manfacturers like Noveske it may be hard to move them at that price. You also have BAD now getting into the extreme LW department.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa