I know several of you have built or setup rifles for your significant others. Did you modify your existing setups for them or just build a rifle to their wants/needs?

I've finally decided to build my wife a rifle as she's finally taken some interest. That's mainly because she saw my CMT Titanium cerakoted receivers and decided that Tungsten cerakote would look good with pink furniture. I know... but whatever gets her interested.

Anyhow, at first I thought about just reconfiguring one of my existing rifles, but realized I don't have many Lightweight barreled uppers, and the ones I do have won't be getting torn apart. So I'm building this around a LW barrel. A few considerations:

Lightweight
Forged Receivers
Top Tier Components
Range Use mainly (100 yards in) but setup for HD
2 point sling
Red Dot Optic

And of course, whether I like it or not pink furniture. I'm building this for someone who has no previous experience with a rifle, so there will probably be a lot of trial and error on particular accessories on what feels comfortable.

Those of you that have built rifles for your ladies or not feel free to chime in as I've figured out not a lot of the components yet.