Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. ZKK has her own way of doing things. I, for some reason, unknown to me now, assumed she wanted a pink gun also. Big mistake. She was kinda irritated and asked " do you have a pink gun? Then why the hell do you think I would want a pink gun?" oops, silly me, black it is!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. Gost says all of mine belong to her. House isn't big enough to hide stuff from her.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    But....its pink
    Don't be a hater....pink is the new Ranger Green.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotta say Rich, my wife likes the feel of the rifle you built me. Its light enough for her to handle, and it balances right for her. She doesn't like pink guns, but maybe something similar to that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rayjax82 View Post
    Gotta say Rich, my wife likes the feel of the rifle you built me. Its light enough for her to handle, and it balances right for her. She doesn't like pink guns, but maybe something similar to that.
    That was a thought, but she doesn't care for the Parallax Rail. Specifically, how it feels in her hands. She wants something with a little more girth.

I will be looking for a similar if not the same barrel I used on yours however.

I just got back from Noveske with a bunch of stuff So this project and everything else is going on the backburner. I hope my wife doesn't notice she doesn't have a pink rifle this summer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Specifically, how it feels in her hands. She wants something with a little more girth.
    Not sure you'll be able to make up for your own short-comings by building her a rifle. I'm just sayin'...

Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!!! Uh...Oh.... this isn't going to be good...cover your eyes, children....

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    She wants something with a little more girth.
    I resisted! But I knew someone had to go there hahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    I resisted! But I knew someone had to go there hahaha
    Like they couldn't??? hahahahahahahahaha!

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Not sure you'll be able to make up for your own short-comings by building her a rifle. I'm just sayin'...
    gator, with all that military experience, I figured you'd have better than 8th grade material

Downloads
    Uploads
    Made the big mistake of letting the old lady shoot the last 6.8 build. Now I goota find a new rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    gator, with all that military experience, I figured you'd have better than 8th grade material
    Let me tell you something about the military... It's all fart jokes and finishing sentences with "...that's what she said." Well, at least when I'm around.

True story, though: don't get aviators talking about peeing or pooping in aircraft. The conversation will never end.

ETA: Here's some evidence... One of the threads goes on for 5 pages. I may or may not make a cameo appearance in there.

http://www.airwarriors.com/community...-thread.30650/

http://www.airwarriors.com/community...t-humor.33238/
    Last edited by gatordev; 23 May 2014 at 14:43.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Picked up a 14.5" LW Daniel Defense barrel for this today. Undecided about receivers, but I have lots of time to piece meal this thing together.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Them BAD receivers would be cool.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    My wife picked up one of my rifles one day and started busting clay pigeons we had set up after an IDPA match. It was one of my first rifles and was built on the cheap...It started as a M&A parts kit with A 16" carbine gas Wilson barrel with A2 handguards and MOE stock with an Eotech 512. Now it wears an AA kit and MOE handguard and her Eotech is purpl. She also has an AFG and Hogue grip. I think she's going to claim my Fortis 9 CAR cut soon though.

I did however have a SCAR in to do some photography for a company the other day and now she wants one of those with BROWE optic....FML.