Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a fantastic upper!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Looks like a fantastic upper!
    Thanks! I took my time with this one. Really waited to buy parts to make sure that's what I really wanted, ex. waiting for the 15" force over the 15" MCSRv2. Thanks to the fine folks here, yourself included, the upper got a makeover in the form of a CMT billet receiver. Can't wait to get out and shoot this one.

Also, no clue why my second photo of the whole rifle wouldn't show. I re uploaded to photobucket. Hope it works this time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Thanks! I took my time with this one. Really waited to buy parts to make sure that's what I really wanted, ex. waiting for the 15" force over the 15" MCSRv2. Thanks to the fine folks here, yourself included, the upper got a makeover in the form of a CMT billet receiver. Can't wait to get out and shoot this one.

Also, no clue why my second photo of the whole rifle wouldn't show. I re uploaded to photobucket. Hope it works this time.
    Congrats,

The CMT Tactical is probably one of my favorite uppers and lowers for that matter. The owner is also a great guy. Interested to hear your impressions when you put it completely together.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, update on this thread. The gun is fully assembled now, need to take picks. The CMT upper is badass as previously mentioned. The whole gun is stupid light for its size. And I finally bought optics for it. Waited it out because I wanted to try the Primary Arms 1-6x ACSS. Scope was released yesterday and is expected to sell out today. For $269 it's not an investment that will kill me if I absolutely hate it, and if I decide on higher power for this rifle, I may up this to the PA 4-14 FFP ACSS when it comes out and repurpose the 1-6x to my 14.5" gun.

Anyone got any ADM (or similar) 30mm mounts they no longer have the need for?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scope will be here Monday or Tuesday. Review and pics will follow.

Downloads
    Uploads