"...time, space, violence..."

Summary
Having only heard good things about Kyle Defoor, I was eager to take one of his classes. So I jumped on the chance to make it out to this class in Bethlehem, having not been able to make it to one before due to schedule conflicts. While I am not new to the deployment of the AR15 platform or tactics, I go to every class with a completely open mind to the instructors techniques. The last class I took was with Bennie Cooley and that was some months ago, so I was itching for a class to refresh my technique and critic what I was doing. I also had built a new (to me) rifle so I wanted to put it through its paces. Having done a good bit of shooting with Sayoc Tactical Group (see Warrior Pistol AAR) and knowing that Kyle has an extensive history with them I would be tracking a lot of what he was teaching. Which was exactly the case since a lot of what Kyle taught was in line with concepts and methods that I was already familiar with. The class was just as much about proper mindset as it was about the AR15 and overall tactics. My goal for this was to put my ability to run a rifle against Kyle's teaching style and to take away anything that I could apply to my daily tactics on the job.

Equipment
11.5 BCM upper on a AR15 pistol build w/ Magpul M3 sling (RX06 Optic)
SKD PIG Gloves
Wolf/Tula 55gr/62gr (600-800 rounds total)
Read the full review - http://vdmsr.blogspot.com/2014/05/aa...-april-12.html