Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lantac USA SPADA-S Handguard

Lantac USA is pleased to announce the SPADA-S Handguard. The handguard features anti-rotational features on the barrel nut itself, so none of the handguard comes over the upper receiver. This prevents any incompatibility issues, commonly seen with Billet Uppers. In the photos below the 12.5" SPADA-S Handguard is featured along with the upcoming Lantac Billet Upper Advanced Receiver or UAR. Check in with Lantac USA for their current offerings and upcoming products.

SPADA-S Handguard Features:

Patent Pending attachment system.

1.Will mount to any receiver as none of the handguard comes back over the upper.
    2.Anti Slip Tab that engages with the barrel nut so that the handguard cannot slide forward without both clamping screws being removed fully.
    3. Barrel Nut install does NOT require timing or adjusting to line up. Can be installed quickly and simply and torques to the correct setting without re adjustment to get correct alignment.
    4. Powerful clamping of Handguard onto Barrel Nut with Anti Rotation Insert that is captured between the upper and the rail without any fixings.
    5. Built in anti twist QD sling Swivel point on both sides.
    6. Stainless Helicoil Inserts in key attachment positions.
    7. RAIL EXTENSION SYSTEM R.E.S, allows users to extend the top rail via bolt in sections at different heights and lengths. More on that later.
    8. 1.5'' Outside Diameter, making this one of the lowest profile handguards available.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks nice. Specs on the weight?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it!
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tappedandtagged View Post
    Looks nice. Specs on the weight?
    That's all the information LanTac provided. I'll update when I get more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like it, looks a lot like a Centurion CMR. Interesting to see the gas tube used for anti-rotation.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like that upper also.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like it'll use CMR accessories since the side contour and hole spacing are similar.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seen this in instagram it looks clean
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lantac USA SPADA-S Handguard

Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Seen this in instagram it looks clean
    I mentions Instagram on another forum I belong to and people responded like I was from Mars for liking to share photos with other people (albeit not all gun related)

Instagram name is k_warrenfeltz for anyone on insta.

In other news, this is a slick looking product, and may be an option for my next upper, since I can't build anymore lowers. I guess it's on to building a ton of uppers and swapping them out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I mentions Instagram on another forum I belong to and people responded like I was from Mars for liking to share photos with other people (albeit not all gun related)

Instagram name is k_warrenfeltz for anyone on insta.

In other news, this is a slick looking product, and may be an option for my next upper, since I can't build anymore lowers. I guess it's on to building a ton of uppers and swapping them out.

Followed my IG is the same as my forum name :)
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curious how the anti rotation feature works unless it is keyed to the upper receiver. Otherwise it only looks like it uses the gas tube as the anti rotate anchor.

Also, it seems Centurion Arms has noticed the similarities based on their recent Facebook posts.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads

CMR??.

So looks like a Geissele barrel nut design with a CMR "inspired" rail. The cuts look like the mark of Samson. So what is so groundbreaking and original?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish since the anti-rotation piece looks like the same HK uses that they would have made it part of the upper receiver.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cqbg36 View Post
    So looks like a Geissele barrel nut design with a CMR "inspired" rail. The cuts look like the mark of Samson. So what is so groundbreaking and original?
    Anytime there is a new product on the market, it inevitably gets compared to other products on the market. Having said that, I don't think anyone is claiming this is ground breaking or original. Part of the job of the staff here is to report on new products, just because we do, doesn't mean we endorse the product or claim it's the next greatest thing. The consumer has to decide that for themselves.