Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Need to get a NFA Trust setup
    http://www.coyoterifleworks.com/nfa-trust/

They are giving 10 to Stickman's 100k giveaway. As I recall you "don't Facebook", but for a mere $85 you can have yours in one day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    http://www.coyoterifleworks.com/nfa-trust/

They are giving 10 to Stickman's 100k giveaway. As I recall you "don't Facebook", but for a mere $85 you can have yours in one day.

Yep yep already had it bookmarked. I won't be getting in on the $85 deal but I plan on doing a NFA Trust. And Facebook is just to much "Family Drama" so I stay off it. Had it at one point, I know you can pick and choose who follows and who you follow but when it was family it always ended with phone calls "why did you unfriend me?"......"cause you are bat poop crazy!!!!" Drama, drama, drama.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You guys definitely need to get a CMR Rail.

Very nice, what's the specs on her?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Very nice, what's the specs on her?
    10.3" Daniel Defense Barrel
    9.5" Centurion Arms CMR
    Rainier Arms UltraMatch Upper
    Rainier Arms Raptor
    Rainier Arms NiB BCG
    Seekins Bolt Catch, Trigger Guard
    Battle Arms Development BAD-ASS
    Magpul UBR, MIAD, MBUS PRO
    Aimpoint T1 on a Bobro Mount w/ IOCover
    AAC Mini & Blackout
    Noveske Rifleworks Gen I SBR Lower

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx UW, been wanting to try a CMR out. Trying decide on either a 10.3" or 11.5".
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well... I've now got an 11" CMR and fde accessory pack coming from Rainier now.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Thx UW, been wanting to try a CMR out. Trying decide on either a 10.3" or 11.5".
    Which length CMR? 9.5?

Downloads
    Uploads
    A 9.5" CMR with a 10.3" barrel, the 11" looks to be a little longer than I would like.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question. I've got an 11" CMR coming with an accessory pack, and after looking at more pics, I'm wondering if I'm gonna have an issue with light and panel placement. The scout mount if used in conjunction with the panels looks like it would only leave room for one panel per side. Can anyone confirm if that's true? A single panel looks like it would be too short to protect my forward hand. I suppose I could cut to fit?

Also, say I don't run the light mount. What's the furthest forward I could mount a pair of panels with no gap between them? Judging by pictures it looks like the furthest forward would be... all the way back...
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Question. I've got an 11" CMR coming with an accessory pack, and after looking at more pics, I'm wondering if I'm gonna have an issue with light and panel placement. The scout mount if used in conjunction with the panels looks like it would only leave room for one panel per side. Can anyone confirm if that's true? A single panel looks like it would be too short to protect my forward hand. I suppose I could cut to fit?

Also, say I don't run the light mount. What's the furthest forward I could mount a pair of panels with no gap between them? Judging by pictures it looks like the furthest forward would be... all the way back...

On a 11" CMR, if you use the Scout Light Mount, You'll only be able to get 1 panel on that side. The other side, you can get 2 panels. The furthest forward you can place it on the sides would be the 3rd screw hole from the front.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.... shiz-nit. Guess I'll play with it when everything shows up and see what I can do. I could always cut back a panel on the front end to make it clear the mount I suppose. Failing that I'd have to see if anyone wanted to trade an x300 for a FDE mini scout with a "well loved" look to it.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.... shiz-nit. Guess I'll play with it when everything shows up and see what I can do. I could always cut back a panel on the front end to make it clear the mount I suppose. Failing that I'd have to see if anyone wanted to trade an x300 for a FDE mini scout with a "well loved" look to it.
    I wonder if you could strategically place the handstops on the handguard to give you the look you wanted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    While I'm here brainstorming, how about a pic of a CMR with short Fortis shift? That's something else I've been thinking about.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I wonder if you could strategically place the handstops on the handguard to give you the look you wanted.
    Eh, it's not so much about the look. I only shoot with gloves when it's cold enough that it requires them, so panels are required to protect me from a hot forend. Therefore the panels need to be long enough that my hand doesn't hang off the front or back. It's just about space and finding a way to get my light mounted. I'd probably rather use an x300 at the 12:00 but it's hard to justify making the switch when A) I've already got a perfectly good mini scout just hanging out. B) Light probably won't always be mounted anyways , and C) can't throw down for a new light right now as things are tight and getting the gun back up and running takes priority.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    While I'm here brainstorming, how about a pic of a CMR with short Fortis shift? That's something else I've been thinking about.
    I'll see what I can come up with tonight.