Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Any news on the side charge model availability or release date?
    I'll ask Jeff at CMT and see if I can get you an answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'll ask Jeff at CMT and see if I can get you an answer.
    Thanks UW, I'm pretty sure I'll be using the slick on a build for my dad a 6.8 but I'm stuck on wanting a right side charge for my next for some reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope they don't mind me shareing kinda figure it maybe cut a few questions for them but I received a message from CMT today that said the side charge model is being machined now. Expect about 3 weeks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    I hope they don't mind me shareing kinda figure it maybe cut a few questions for them but I received a message from CMT today that said the side charge model is being machined now. Expect about 3 weeks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. I like the side charger, but I'd like to see the hole for the charging handle eliminated too. Probably cost prohibitive as they'd need a special forging ... maybe just make a billet one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    Interesting. I like the side charger, but I'd like to see the hole for the charging handle eliminated too. Probably cost prohibitive as they'd need a special forging ... maybe just make a billet one?
    I like it too. Pretty sure I'm gone pick one up. I think you get a machined plug like they do on the Mega maybe Keystoneaccuracy sells one. Don't think I'll plug mine, gives another ambi charging option in case of a failure or odd position.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are the rest of the Uppers CMT Tactical is releasing or has already recently released:

The CMT Tactical UPUR-1A. This upper has all of the same features as the original UPUR-1 upper (forward assist, dust cover, 7075-T6 construction, etc) but now features an enlarged Ejection Port making it compatible with 458 SOCOM builds. This upper is in-stock now!

The UPUR-2 is very similar to the standard CMT Tactical billet upper but they’ve removed the Forward Assist. It still has a Shell Deflector and a Dust Cover and is NOT compatible with 458 SOCOM builds. This upper will be available for purchase July 2014.

The CMT Tactical UPUR-4. This upper is a new Slick Side version that addresses the concerns many people have with Slick Side uppers and that is the lack of a Dust Cover to keep contaminants out of the upper. The new UPUR-4 has no Forward Assist or Shell Deflector but it does still let you use a Dust Cover which is a cool feature. As with most of these new uppers the Ejection Port has been slight enlarged to work with 458 SOCOM builds. This upper will be available for purchase July 2014.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if CMT would give me tour since they are on the way to visitng the inlaws in Jackson?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I wonder if CMT would give me tour since they are on the way to visitng the inlaws in Jackson?
    I don't think they're open for tours, but you can certainly send them an email.

Here's a shot of their new UPUR-3 and UPUR-2

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice , i wouldnt mind one of those shell deflector models..

But then i would need a matching lower......

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great. I am going to buy one now for a 9mm build.