Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For those interested the T2 is available for pre-order at Larue Tactical for $761.

http://m.laruetactical.com/aimpoint-micro-t-2
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still thinkin a used H1 is the way to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by paintballswimguy View Post
    I love built in covers...
    And they will cost extra: "a new sight housing which allows the ADDITION of front and rear protective flip covers and anti-reflective devices"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's a link to Vickers' impression of the T2, and a cool pic of the Scalarworks mount:

http://soldiersystems.net/2014/10/29...int-micro-t-2/

flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Called Larue today and was told they started shipping a few days ago....

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I were a tactical operator, I'd be in line for one. Being retired and a civilan? There ain't no freakin' way I'd pay that for one. I just got one hell of a deal on an H1 that was used (displayed on a gun in a gun store), removed and mailed with an AMD mount. Works fine for me on a rifle that was built with light weight from it's inception. If I just wanted to blow that much plus another 100 + for a mount, just so I'd be the cool kid on the block, I might. I don't think, for my purposes, the upgrades from the T1 and H1 are worth it. For a working professional, yes, I could see it.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being offered as a bundle with Scalarworks mount for $819.

https://scalarworks.com/shop/optic-b...t-2-ldm-micro/
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I own 2 Aimpoint T-1's (2moa) and absolutely love them. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these new T-2's with a 2moa dot. These have always been expensive little red dots but they last forever....
    I haven't done much research on the new T-2 so I'm curious how much more rugged the little guy really is but knowing Aimpoint the will be top notch.
    Daniel Defense DDM4 V4 (RS Mods).
    LWRC M6 A2 SPR.
    HCS MK12 Mod1 upper riding a DDM4 Lower.
    LMT308MWS (16" & 20" Barrels).
    Remington 700P LTR (GA Precision work over).

Just to list a few items from the goodie box.................

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    If I were a tactical operator, I'd be in line for one. Being retired and a civilan? There ain't no freakin' way I'd pay that for one. I just got one hell of a deal on an H1 that was used (displayed on a gun in a gun store), removed and mailed with an AMD mount. Works fine for me on a rifle that was built with light weight from it's inception. If I just wanted to blow that much plus another 100 + for a mount, just so I'd be the cool kid on the block, I might. I don't think, for my purposes, the upgrades from the T1 and H1 are worth it. For a working professional, yes, I could see it.

FT
    I'm inclined to agree, although even most "pros" would be more than well served with an H1.

Somebody call me when Aimpoint introduces a 1-or-4 power red dot optic in a body the size of the M4. Until hen I think the innovation train is stalled and all we are getting is incremental "improvement". I wish the gun industry would take a lesson from Apple. Every new product has to be better AND cost less.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET