Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else notice the Aimpoint T2 went from coming in September 2014, to Fall 2014, to.... disappearing from the website all together? I guess that's par for the course in the firearms industry. Release dates are all tentative.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They may be scared that a higher priced version of a T1 may bomb, but it probably won't. Still crossing my fingers for a price drop on the H1.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Anyone else notice the Aimpoint T2 went from coming in September 2014, to Fall 2014, to.... disappearing from the website all together? I guess that's par for the course in the firearms industry. Release dates are all tentative.
    I PM'd a guy on another forum that's in the industry and he said probably after SHOT 2015. I sure hope he is wrong...
    Last edited by Stone; 14 September 2014 at 21:53.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I PM'd a guy on another forum that's in the industry and he said probably after SHOT 2015. I sure hope he is wrong...
    That would explain why the release date was pulled. ... perhaps they've put the T2 on the backburner until SHOT's over?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Must have an overstock of micros they need to sell first.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aimpoint wins again!

Downloads
    Uploads
    From Aimpoint:

The T-2 link was accidentally made live when it shouldn't have been made live until the actual launch. The T-2 will be here soon! There will be plenty of official announcements and you will see the announcement on our Facebook page and website.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Huh...been wanting to try a micro, and hoping that this drops some of the other micro prices.....But Its a hard decision when you havent played with either and no where around me or anyone i know of locally has one to try out, before i fork out a pile of $$$

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Huh...been wanting to try a micro, and hoping that this drops some of the other micro prices.....But Its a hard decision when you havent played with either and no where around me or anyone i know of locally has one to try out, before i fork out a pile of $$$
    In your case, I like I've said, I'd wait for the T2 release and then find an H1 on the secondary market. In fact you'll probably find people dumping them just prior to release in anticipation. Just from the specs, to me the T2, seems more like a T1.5. Not sure it offers enough of an "upgrade" for me to shell out anymore money.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.aimpoint.com/fileadmin/up...ion_M01872.pdf

Well today the T2 has been released and at a $846 MSRP. For comparison purposes the MSRP on the T1 is $753. They will start shipping out to dealers mid-October. Sorry to all you price drop dreamers out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I wish I could deliver projects in commercial and high-rise construction the way the firearms business does. I would literally have zero stress.

Magpul finally got the memo, as they stopped announcing anything they're not ready to release, for the most part.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    http://www.aimpoint.com/fileadmin/up...ion_M01872.pdf

Well today the T2 has been released and at a $846 MSRP. For comparison purposes the MSRP on the T1 is $753. They will start shipping out to dealers mid-October. Sorry to all you price drop dreamers out there.
    I would never have expected to see an immediate drop. That's not how these things work anywhere but at Apple.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I would never have expected to see an immediate drop. That's not how these things work anywhere but at Apple.
    Even long term though I just don't get the feeling that Aimpoint will drop the prices on their Micro offerings. They are wildly popular and people have shown that they will pay the current prices. But boy I hope that I'm wrong, I would certainly like to add another Micro to my newest rifle at lower than current prices.

As far as the T2 goes, I would like to handle one to see the difference and then determine whether its worth the additional cost.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks to be a little to rich for me.
    flickr
    facebook