Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic pistol.

It's boring as all out, though.

There is nothing to really modify - the panels came with the gun; it shoots where it's aimed. It's "perfect".

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Downloads
    Uploads
    got mine for $640. great handgun, easily the cleanest out of the box striker trigger I've come across.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I paid $600 at my local LGS. I like the sights. Bought some extra mags. I have about 1500 rounds through it without a malfunction. Very accurate. I shoot it just the tiniest bit better than my PPQ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Held one, dry fired it and had to have it. I've put about 500 down the pipe and haven't been disappointed. The gun grips you. The deep seat your hand gets under frame forces it to track beautifully. The sight rises and rests naturally, right where it was when you pulled the trigger. Its light in the hand, noticeably so when compared to my M&P9. Magazines have been easily found, though a little pricier than others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At $600, that's gonna kill the USP market, and possibly the P30. It's about time HK came out with some realistic prices for their guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a brief update;

I can tell you for a fact that the grip inserts for the P30 and the VP9 do not interchange, as reported here and elsewhere. I sent a set of P30 panels off to Boresight Solutions and had them textured for use on my VP9. Since I have read on a number of websites that the two guns use the same panels, I didn't bother to check beforehand. Well, it turns out that the VP9 panels appear the same but the tracks they slide in on are different. Also, the P30 back panel is flat across the top with the VP9's panel is rounded.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Usbp379, good to know.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad to see the VP9 getting more and more press. HK has really made a solid (re)entry into the world of striker-fired handguns with the VP9.

https://www.military1.com/products/f...the-vp9-pistol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I played with one the other day at the gun shop, very nice feeling gun and a good feeling trigger...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like mine so far, gonna carry it for awhile and see what I think but it might be hard to replace my p2000 edc, I think the p2000 is the perfect size for cc, can't wait till they come out with a vp9 compact

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man you guys are killing me I can not find one locally. So I am just dumping my VP9 money into new AR builds :)
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Man you guys are killing me I can not find one locally. So I am just dumping my VP9 money into new AR builds :)
    There is 2 at my local shop. One standard and one LE version. $639 and $719 respectively and that's out the door price!! I plan to get one after first of the year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you guys buying your VP9's at your local shops, or is there a good online dealer for these?

Downloads
    Uploads
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have yet seen one in the wild
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)