Downloads
    Uploads

Infographic: Robinson Arms XCR-L Pistol Configurations

Federalist over on the site EmptorMaven posted a wonderfully simple to understand infographic on the various available configurations on the Robinson Arms XCR-L pistol and down and dirty ATFE definitions. Needless to say, the explanations given translates to AR pistols.

Infographic courtesy of Federalist @emptormaven.com

Recognition goes out to The Firearm Blog who posted Federalist's infographic on their own page. They also added a photo of the XCR pistol with the SIG SIGTAC SB-15 brace which is the route I am going with my XCR pistol until my SBR paperwork is processed.

Photograph courtesy of Nicolas C. @http://www.thefirearmblog.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pistol with a bipod... That's just wrong in so many ways...

Downloads
    Uploads
    WHAT, now I'm gonna have to add a bipod to the Glock.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    WHAT, now I'm gonna have to add a bipod to the Glock.
    Like minds thinking awesomely! I'm getting someone to make me a kydex bipod carrier as we speak......

Downloads
    Uploads
    That will make an absolutely great pic. If you lived near I would make the Kydex glock/bipod sniper holster for you. Kydex in my experience is some of the easiest stuff to work with.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    That will make an absolutely great pic. If you lived near I would make the Kydex glock/bipod sniper holster for you. Kydex in my experience is some of the easiest stuff to work with.
    HA! Well then, I might have to make a trip to TN....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, I have enough gear and supplies to make a Kydex holster for your Kydex holster. You need to find a way to mount a Nightforce 12-42 NXS to the Glock also. To bad the Glock 42 doesn't have a rail to mount the bipod.
    flickr
    facebook