Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invite

Downloads
    Uploads

Invite

I was invited here by Gost only to realize I have had an account for awhile now. Anyway, I'm glad he contacted me. I'm a shooter and take some pictures. Hopefully, I can be an asset here. Had some falling outs with a couple places due to my content. I assure you that I have high respect for everyone and am not looking for issues. Haha. Everyone is probably saying "Oh no, who is this guy?" Long story.

Anyway, thanks for the Invite Gost and I'm sure I have a few questions on what's acceptable before I put some pictures up.

I'm Dave by the way and Hello all

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard brother. WEVO is known as the place that the elite photographers who enjoy firearms hang out.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like it's my kind of place then

Downloads
    Uploads
    What? Are you putting up pictures of semi naked women with guns? And the problem with this IS?????

Anyway welcome aboard/back. I am still pretty new here and the guys here are very good and very friendly. This is my first firearms forum and I am enjoying it. I've been shooting since I was little but I am getting a lot more into different aspects of it now and this place is pure gold. You will find WEVO to be fun and welcoming...I sure have.

I tried going to other forums before only to find out that they are dominated by gun snobs where in general every question is treated as a stupid question, mall ninjas, people who simply either don't have the experience (and won't admit it) IE unwilling to learn anything....yet they are loudly opinionated...all of which I found very tiresome very fast.

I found NONE of that here. It's a bunch of very knowledgeable down home guys who are both fun and respectful and who can take/make a joke pretty good. In short WEVO is a good place to be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Welcome aboard brother. WEVO is known as the place that the elite photographers who enjoy firearms hang out.
    Your wallet will hurt so bad before about a week is up. Before a week is gone you will look at the awesome pictures here, look in your wallet, and say 'I need a better job'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    was wondering when you were gana show up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    was wondering when you were gana show up!
    Man, you"re here? haha. Party time!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I've seen your photography over the years on various boards and have always enjoyed it. Feel free to post pictures of whatever you wish here. I look forward to the content!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much. Look forward to being a part of this forum

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! Funny I just ran across your facebook page yesterday. Nice pics and welcome

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Ha! Funny I just ran across your facebook page yesterday. Nice pics and welcome
    Thank you. I just put that page up too. It was suggested by a manufacturer so I figured I needed to stop putting it off

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsully View Post
    Thank you. I just put that page up too. It was suggested by a manufacturer so I figured I needed to stop putting it off
    I'll go back and make sure I liked it. Welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Appreciate the support

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Dave - I think you'll find this forum very relaxing and enjoyable, unlike some others out there that alamo mentioned.

Looking forward to some pics!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the welcomes
    Follow me on Flickr
    Follow me on Instagram
    Follow me on Facebook