Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the land of Colorado, micro-brewed beer is the drink of choice. There are so many breweries here now I don't really have a favorite, I just keep trying different IPAs ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    After seeing the mentions of sweet tea yea that's my daily driver kinda drink and yes you Yankees it should be sweet enough to chew it and on ice. The Coke thing must be a Alabaminian thing or something, when I want a coke I say coke when I want a mello yello that whats I say. Pepsi is for you Yankees and florida Yankees. And yes if you live Atlanta or above you are a yankee. Just playin with the yankee stuff guys lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mason-Dixon Line and above is a Yankee.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Mason-Dixon Line and above is a Yankee.
    I live (unfortunately) 1/4 mile south of the Mason-Dixon line... I'm being screwed by the people's republic of Maryland by one quarter of one mile. How's that for crappy?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I live (unfortunately) 1/4 mile south of the Mason-Dixon line... I'm being screwed by the people's republic of Maryland by one quarter of one mile. How's that for crappy?
    So what's crappy about being south of the Mason Dixon?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    So what's crappy about being south of the Mason Dixon?
    Maryland is VERY anti-gun. Not saying south of the line is crappy, south of the line IN maryland is crappy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Maryland is VERY anti-gun. Not saying south of the line is crappy, south of the line IN maryland is crappy.
    Gotcha. Yea I new it was pretty bad there I just done see me fittin in very well. Could be worse though you could live in Cali.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Gotcha. Yea I new it was pretty bad there I just done see me fittin in very well. Could be worse though you could live in Cali.
    While I was more than happy to leave for several reasons (not just gun-related), you may be surprised to know it's much easier to get an AR in CA than in MD. A crazy world, I know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Coffee & Water and that's about it. I don't know anything about fancy coffee making or the wearing of ironic 50's styled BCG's. Just Coffee and Water.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to WEVO Wolverine.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, i didn't know where to start posting so this seemed like a good place to park.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes you just have to fold in the mirrors and make it fit. Welcome Wolverine.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Water and an occasional Monster or Red Bull.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the Monster M3 extract.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I like the Monster M3 extract.
    Are you talking about the little 3oz. bottle? I tried that once and it was the first time I've ever actually felt my synapses crackle. I stick with Red Bull red edition now. Though I'd say my favorite beverage is Fraoch heather ale, which I've only tried in Scotland and you can't get here.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler