Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it's the small bottle, around here you usually find it in truck stops.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    When I do drink, which isnt all that often, I mainly do beer. As far as spirits go, when I do, its dark...whiskey, bourbon, rum...and some 'shine of course when the mood hits me.
    Got turned on to a really good microbrew company when I was livin' in FL called Highlands Brewing Company. Now that I'm back in VA and only an hr from NC where they are located,
    I find it easily. here's a couple of my favorites. If you try them, I recommend letting the porter warm a bit, the malt comes out a bit better when its warmer, and I like my darker beers a bit on the sweeter/maltier side. As far as the ale goes, that stuff would be good finding it in a fallout shelter 10 yrs down the road.

Last edited by RobSWVA; 29 September 2014 at 13:04.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For beers I like Rogue Brutal Bitter, even though it's over priced.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    haha, just realized that first stock pic i grabbed from google has a LaRue Tactical opener in the pic. Damn I'm smooth...

Downloads
    Uploads
    coke i have health issues so no beer or liquor for me

Downloads
    Uploads
    I tend to move around on the beers... In my neck of the woods it's most anything from Boulevard Brewing Company, I like most of their stuff however...

I have always been a big fan of Guinness, but I found one that blows it out of the water. MoxyDave will know this one I'm sure, Milk Stout by Left Hand Brewing Co. My current favorite.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Porters and IPA's for me

Downloads
    Uploads
    For beer, something from Abita or Shiner is usually on hand. I drink about a half gallon of iced tea daily, cardamom and mint to keep my nasal allergies controlled.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws...that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Downloads
    Uploads
    Abita Turbo Dog and Shiner Bock are both great beers for the price.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like a good craft beer now and then. I'm starting to warm up to IPAs, however I'm still a big fan of stouts and porters. I also like to dabble in wine making. I have two 6 gallon batches that are ready to bottle :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I usually drink tequila but I was recently enlightened about an amazing rootbeer float. 1 Oz Jameson 1 Oz butterscotch schnapps 1 Oz baileys. Then mix it with rootbeer and you have an amazing rootbeer float that will sneak up on you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting root beer float.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't drink ever. So I guess I'd say some kind of MIO watering flavor

Downloads
    Uploads
    sailor jerry rum, chilled in the freezer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Don't drink ever. So I guess I'd say some kind of MIO watering flavor
    Nothing wrong with that, most my friends don't drink. I'm a big fan of diet lemonade from Chik-Fil-A, my girls favorite place to eat.
    flickr
    facebook