Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Idaho would be a nice place to live. Unfortunately, these issues are a national trend and Idaho isn't immune.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered no to the question when my kids' pediatrician asked. It doesn't have any business being on mine or their medical records, and if someone really wants to know if I own guns all they need to do is look at the WA state pistol registry. Or what websites I visit. That said, I see no reason to be rude to anyone in this life. Much more can be accomplished with honey than vinegar, and no one wants to be associated with a group that everyone considers, "assholes."

Keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to go of on someone for such a paltry reason.

Beware of what you post on the internet, by the way. I'm a machinist, but my side business is serving legal papers(I know, I know. But it keeps me in ammo). You would be surprised what Google can tell me about a person I'm trying to find to serve. There's potentially far more information on the internet about you that can be much more easily farmed than whats in your medical record. And far more damaging information as well.

Just an FYI.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Idaho would be a nice place to live. Unfortunately, these issues are a national trend and Idaho isn't immune.
    So far, no forms I have seen here have the question on them. I think they just pretty much take for granted that all Idahoans have guns which wouldn't be far off the mark. Of all the homes I've been to in this valley making house calls to fix computers I can count on one hand those customers that don't have guns...Most of them have many more than just one. The population of this county alone is easily over 90% armed. Guns get donated as raffle items here. There was even a car dealer down in Mountain Home giving out a new 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with every purchase of a new or used Jeep or truck from their lot ... Just gotta love this state
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered no when asked. But occasionally when asked if I have any guns I will reply "I got 2 of the biggest guns you've ever seen" then pull up my arms and make a Pew Pew noise as I flex them. Humor tends to disarm some folks, especially when you are tall lanky and goofy looking. Makes people forget their question sometimes and they move on.

Also, food for thought, if they ask if you have any weapons in the house as opposed to asking if you have guns, start rattling off a good long list of all of the objects you have in the house that could be used as weapons. Things like your machete, kitchen knives, baseball bat, car, rebar out in the garage, hammer, screw driver, 2x4 etc. Being pedantic in the face of invasive questions can also be fun. Especially when you have Doc's that are obviously pushing an agenda. The last thing I want to do is spend more time in a Doctor's office having them try to reprimand me for owning guns and try to pontificate to me about gun safety when it is far from their area of expertise in most cases. Good thing our new doc is infinitely better than the old one plus they are very conservative and super nice.
    Maker of light mounts and other fine weapons accessories.

http://www.arsonmachine.com
    http://www.facebook.com/arsonmachine

Downloads
    Uploads
    i answered yes on mine but no to the kids' forms. Only reason I said yes is when I was filling it out my doctor and I were discussing our next range meeting... im not worried about him lol. Any doctor that carries in his own office is ok by me... One of the many reasons I go to him

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rofl!! You guys are for the most part, quite entertaining! Idk what to tell you about the gun questions from the doc. I live on the border of Ar and Ok. I don't have to deal with this cause they assume everyone has them I guess. Lol. However, my doc is from Africa. Awesome dude! He still has most of his family there and has several farms. Talks to me about shooting and what kind of guns he has, here and back on the farm. Occasionally goes back to check things out or fight off shitbags trying to take what's theirs. He is freakin huge tho!! Like 7'2". Has the biggest damn hands I've ever seen! I guess when I hit the age of having to get mah prostate checked, he's gonna be sittin that one out.