Downloads
    Uploads

PSA PTAC = Parallax Tactical?

Was just looking at a previous thread and it dawned on me that PSA's Line of PTAC might be Parallax Tactical's gear. Was looking at the SQR from PSA http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ry-sqr-13.html
    and the FFSSR from parallax http://parallaxtactical.com/collecti...prettyPhoto/0/

Looks to me to be one and the same. Couple tweaks here and there, but the overall design seems to line up... Anyone else notice this?
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    General consensus is that PTAC is junk, parallax tactical is not junk. Personally have zero experience with PTAC but from the reviews I've read, it's cheap stuff. Low quality finishes, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke to the owner at Parallax Tactical. It's a long convoluted story, but the short answer is, no they are not the same rails and they didn't produce them for PSA.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting. Parallax Tactical is a relatively small shop in an office suite that bought another suite next to it to do its machining. I would go there every so often when I was in San Diego. The fact that someone managed to "copy" (or whatever went down) the product is an interesting development in the drama that is the gun business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't buy PCRAP as my buddy tells me. Seems like PSA was using all kinds of unknown quality control and materials in their ptac line.