Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    I will need an extra toe
    Due to screen name size you will be allowed to photoshop extra toes.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Hey, even I can do that! And I do it well.

Actually, the rifle that I just finished, an "ultra light", well it kind of involved some unconventional methods to get it together, and do it in such a way that I'd trust my life on it. I thought if others might have run into some of the difficulties that I did (the thing fought me all the way to the end), it might give them some "alternatives and workarounds" to get them done, and with no compromises as far as build quality.

I chose not to do a step by step review based solely on the photography. I have a crappy little point 'n shoot camera, and I thought that the picture quality would "cheapen" the forum a bit, especially with all these folks with decent gear and the know how to use it.

That, and I didn't really know if anyone would give a big hairy rat's rear end anyway.

I would enjoy reading other's though. I think I'm through building rifles, for a while anyway.

FT
    Yea some of the photography skills here are plum scary. Sorry for cheapening the forum by the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Yea some of the photography skills here are plum scary. Sorry for cheapening the forum by the way.
    You're not cheapening anything. This is a community of all shapes and sizes. Just keep contributing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    So anything going on with this?
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    So anything going on with this?

I'm waiting till the mighty John Hwang gets back in town, so we can implement this.