Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Suggestion (not sure if this is possible): but if the PMAGs are as popular as it seems, maybe order a massive batch, in case later on people who just found out about them or folks who would like to order more could purchase them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Suggestion (not sure if this is possible): but if the PMAGs are as popular as it seems, maybe order a massive batch, in case later on people who just found out about them or folks who would like to order more could purchase them.

Depending on your definition of "more" that could be a large investment with no timeline for a return or guarantee of a return at all. The admins arrange these things on their own time which has a value already. Asking a company to make a financial investment for a boutique item that only really targets the membership here at the forums is a very hard sell as well.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah. That's a good point. Didn't think about it that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Comp hit the nail on the head. Probably not economically viable to have a specialty item like this made up in large quantities. After the initial run of people who wanted them, there isn't going to be a huge demand. Most people have all the magazines they could possibly want this lifetime.

Thompson, if you really want to buy one, I may have a spare new one floating around somewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I missed this thread, but if Rainier Arms does some, I'd be in on those...or if you do another group buy for WEVO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops76 View Post
    I missed this thread, but if Rainier Arms does some, I'd be in on those...or if you do another group buy for WEVO.
    Think these were done by CMT on their laser etching machine. Limited run. Maybe in the future if enough new people stick around. I'd be down to buy 2-3 myself

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in for some too.